Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Jordan

Well... i came home from work expecting to see GRID on my door mat only to discover there was no post today.

Great, thanks you fucking shit Shetland postal service who can't seem to fly winds if theres more than a slight fucking cough of wind.

¬_¬ Urgh.

Today has been packtastic. Spent all day packing and its nearly done. I have...eight binliners full I think. As well as my TV and a suitcase. All to fit into a corsa. Hmm... Could be interesting tomorrow.

Today has been packtastic. Spent all day packing and its nearly done. I have...eight binliners full I think. As well as my TV and a suitcase. All to fit into a corsa. Hmm... Could be interesting tomorrow.

r u moving?

r u moving?

Yeah, back to my grandparents for the summer. I was thinking about it and recently I have(/will have) moved:

September 06

April 07

September 07

April 08

May 08

September 08

Such a pain. Student life eh?

URHGGHGBLEHBLEHRAWR

I went to skin today, assuming my meds would be in but they've heard nothing and are chasing it up now. I NEED MY MEDS >_>

Physio discharged me on deciding my pain wasn't debilitating (I suppose its not really) and acupuncture isn't working.

Also I'm clear for hep B - random fact of the day! (one of the many tests/criteria to pass for funding of expensive medications)

Work was utter crap again. I hate being on the first phone to ring, I'm always under pressure and doing much more work that other people in the office *COUGH* thatdofuckall *COUGH*

/rant

My day has been good! :D It started off the usual way with revision in the morning. (History ugh!)

But then it suddenly went from lazy day spent relaxing to slightly busier day! :)

I had to mow the lawn beforethe neighbour got back which i managed just in time I just finished as they pulled up the drive. I also managed to do it before the rain poured down it wasn't the best grass to cut when wet from soild rain earlier but i wanted my £10. :p

I also was meant to go to the Golf range as my mum decided I need "fresh air!" :heh: but this didn't happen because it poured down with rain so we went to the shops and I bought a DS game (The World Ends with You) which so far is great! :grin:

Now I'm going to Tidy my room as It is an ABOSOLUTE MESS!!!

Today was meh, woke up with a lump on my head and a hangover. Now I'm being forced to watch Britain's Got Talent. I think the girlfriend has me whipped =/ Oh well, I'm on my new laptop so I'm happy ^^

Coolness, I just realised what game you are on about! I really want to get it but I hadn't heard anything about it =] If you say it is good, I will have to buy it!

Im kinda bored. Everything is packed save my laptop, TV and The Comeback which I've been watching for a few hours.

Thursday is a big student night, and the last one of this year, so campus is buzzing noisy but the last few months I dunno, I feel disconnected from it all. I'm bored of the same old nights out at the same old clubs that I've been going to for five years. I think if people went to bars more and just sat and drank then yeah I'd be okay with that, but its always got to be a club apparently :/

I dunno. Just melancholic tonight. Ho hum.

lol reading some stuff about JET. Is this true Bluey:

* Your students will most likely be social delinquents, who don't give two squirts of goat's piss about you, where you are from, or the gobbledy gook language you speak.

* The teachers you'll work with, will probably be some of the laziest, dis-organised, and just plain frustrating people you have ever met.

lol and irony moment: was listening to Test Icicles on my iPod earlier and the song 'What's Your Damage?' caused it to crash.

pretty blah day today. Doing overtime at the moment, which in my current car-less state is pretty painfull. Should be able to get the car repaired next weekend.

good luck with the move Ashley.

I'm currently having my horrible stress pains again. Sharp pain in back and shoulders and chest, stopping me from breathing normally. I had to lay down on the ground to get my breathing going again. So scary and painful. ='(

*wishes she had someone around her at times like these, to make her stop crying*

I'm currently having my horrible stress pains again. Sharp pain in back and shoulders and chest, stopping me from breathing normally. I had to lay down on the ground to get my breathing going again. So scary and painful. ='(

*wishes she had someone around her at times like these, to make her stop crying*

Aww, poor Eenuh. Just hearing that makes me feel sad. =(

I've had a good day! An awesome geography text book that will help to no end got delivered, and I did more revision than I expected.

I've also made rudimentary plans to go to Cornwall with a friend this summer, which should be funsies. I already have plans to go there separately with another group of friends, so I'll probably end up spending a good portion of my time down there, which is nice. :D

Sorry to hear your in pain Eenuh

*hugs Eenuh

Sorry to hear about your pain Eenuh :( And thanks Tom :)

The night has been interesting. For one reason, amongst others, I am facebook chatting with someone I've slept with's boyfriend. Who I always thought hated me. I'm going to blame it on his angry emo face. Anyway. I just said I am glad he makes this guy happy, because when I met him he was really down (not my fault :P) and all this. And he's suprisingly...nice. Weird.

And my housemates have friends round that are being loud and im loosing my G&T buzz and feeling sleepy. Should sleep because tomorrow is going to be hellish but no in the mood.

Congrats Domjcg! Great feeling, eh?

My last 2 days have been so action-packed I really can't be bothered typing them up. If you're wondering, they were both pretty good. Out at a club called Bamboo on Wednesday night for my birthday and then last night helping at the Malawian meal my old school were doing and then at the pub afterwards.