Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Had an awesome day.

1 lesson in the morning, came home, played Halo 3 with my mates, went to the shops, bought lunch, then came home and did a bit of homework.

Then, this evening... HALLOWEEN!

I was dressed as a dead pirate, and I looked awesome! (pics to come soon :))

Went trick or treating with my brother and his friends, because none of my friends wanted to, then went out with my friends to the middle of the forest for random fun.

Now I'm watching Arsenal win on the telly, and gonna catch up on what's been happening in the mafia thread :)

Guest Stefkov

My night nearly went shit.

Power cut right after dinner. Everything went off for about 10 minutes.

Came back on so I go on eggbox. Disconnects me, nothing new there. But now it doesn't connect, my kneetop doesn't connect either.

Begin 20 minutes of frustration of trying to sort shit out.

Finally I get it working 5 minutes ago.

I seriously give up on the internet now.

Today has been good again: I've spent the last half hour talking to an old friend from my primary school, which was cool.

We talked about UCAS and universities and courses, and reminisced about the old days, including a birthday of mine at Legoland. :D

She also now lives near Aviemore in Scotland, of all places. That's a long way from little old Hertfordshire!

There's a "Leavers '01" reunion being planned, which is cool, and is how I got in touch with her again.

Times are looking up. :smile:

Ah, birthdays at Legoland, those were the days. I think my friend had one of those, and then I copied him.

Anyhoo, today was meh. Had a lecture, went round seeing various people about my ear infection and ended up with some antibiotics, did an essay, had an extra long supervision, then wrote up a practical.

I spent a crappy day with people I hardly knew and got discluded from a game of PGR4 with people under the age of 13... only because i would have kicked their asses :(

Today has been good again: I've spent the last half hour talking to an old friend from my primary school, which was cool.

We talked about UCAS and universities and courses, and reminisced about the old days, including a birthday of mine at Legoland. :D

Hahaha, this is a bit funny to me cause the same thing happened to me yesterday aswell. Met a girl from my Primary school who actually goes to my Uni. Spoke to her on bus home and spoke about Uni and staying in the halls. Never seen that coming or expected to see her again.

Not bad so far, got my nice new Zune and Found out that i'm getting a Creative Zen for Free...after I had asked for a refund on it after a month of wating for Parcelforce to deliver it, found out they had lost it, a few weeks of waiting for emails and phone calls, nothing, asked for a refund and got one as well as a new creative Zen Huzzah

Now jsut awaiting my Girlfriend to sign onto MSN so I can talk to her for the rest of the day, tis a good day.

3 hours training this morning, followed by the day with Rachel, who's back in town for a few days. We walked around, had lunch at the California Beef Noodle Kitchen (love that name), I bought some clothes. Went to kareoke, which I still hate but was kinda fun anyway. Ended up at a pizza place that didnt do pizza. Then came home and have started Minish Cap again.

Work was again, average. Found out my pregnant friend has been taken to hospital due to 'protein in her water'... dunno. So im popping round to her mom in laws as her daughter is there and I've bought her a little something.

Went for lunch with a friend after work. Bought my mom birthday presents and she liked them so all is good. Suprise meal for her later.

Been indoors all day trying to get a bit better for tomorrow. Going to a halloween gig at the forum in kentish town for his 25th birthday!

for info: http://www.atpfestival.com/events/release-the-bats/

Gonna go to a costume shop in the morning (I know I know last minute) Not sure what to dress up as yet. They have a cool Edward Scissor hands for £25 which I may have to go for. If not then perhaps just a generic zombie type creature.......