N-Europe

Had two letters from SLC; they have re-assessed my maintenance grant for academic year 2008/2009 and decided I owe them £15 back. How stupid/petty. They also sent another letter alongside this saying now that my details have been finalised I will be getting x for this and that (anyone who is at uni you know the type; its a little table with different sections and amounts). I didn't think I'd be getting hassle about this aspect of my loan 8 months after finishing.

Whaaat!! What reasoning did they give to you? Pretty harsh dude.

Whaaat!! What reasoning did they give to you? Pretty harsh dude.

They said they didn't recieve my father's P45 when they asked for it in January (09)...so they chased this up in December. And apparently they miscalcuated or something. I don't know. May just wait for them to write again. Can't be bothered to go out of my way just because they're clusterfucks. Hell, if they're desperate they have my account details.

Oh, no, he ended up sending his payslip from March of that year (as it would have total up to that date) and I'm guessing its a minor amount more than the previous year (which is where I presume they got the information from to decide my grant). Although I did ring up the SLC to double check he actually did it. Yay trust.

Urgh enough portfolio stuff, going to tidy up and sleeeeep.

Had a really lovely day, having spent most of it in the flat. Watched Eastenders with Em, before deciding we needed to decorate the flat again now the christmas decorations have all had to be taken down. So, we ended up doing this:

17957_316744842176_714827176_5155211_3684083_n.jpg

I love so much. Most productive day in weeks.

Really, really looking forward to tomorrow too. Not much time in at Uni, and then going to meet Chris and have him over for the night again. Another movie night in with Chris and Em, followed by another attempt at baking, followed by more Will & Grace? Cannot wait. :D

Edited by Slaggis

Oh my god this day just turned so lame. My.....I can't really say friend...more "work friend" slash colleague invited me to her birthday going out thing. I said yes, as she asked me on the spot, and I can't lie. Anyway and I thought yeah fine. But literally no-one I know is going. This one person from work who I can actually talk to is going and I was clinging on that as a "Well at least she's going" and she's just changed her status to not attending. Asked two other people to come so I have someone to actually talk to...one (Spenno) flat out refused and the other is almost definitely not going.

I seriously am going to feel awkward going to this damn thing, but the chick who invited me...I can just see no-one turning up and I A) Don't want to let her down and B) Don't want to lie and make an excuse. Jessusssss. And she's made half jokey comments about me saying I'm going so verbal contract and can't get out of it.

Take some footage of Comedy Rainbow to break the ice mate. You'll be making best buddies in no time.

I sent my application for The Weakest Link today [EEP] hopefully my new phone won't bugger up my chances during the second callback this time.

I sent my application for The Weakest Link today [EEP] hopefully my new phone won't bugger up my chances during the second callback this time.

I can just imagine your face if other contestants voted you off. God knows what it would look like when Ann mutters those infamous words towards you.

I don't get why people look down on drinking on your own. I drink almost every night I have the alcohol. Watching tv/listening to music/talking to friends is great at night when you having a beer/cider/drink of preference or two. It's even better at home as I usually have a pie and some form of chocolate to eat with it.

At one point I was having a pie and chocolate every night with a can of cider or beer. But I gained a bit of weight (not much) so my mum stopped buying them. And then I lost nearly 2 stone. Now I can't gain it back again.

I miss pies.

SOMEWHERE OUT THERE BENEATH THE PALE MOONLIGHT! :grin:

Not sure why people get freaked out about you wearing a suit but whatever. Zomj you are in a suit! :o If only I had the confidence to go with it. I look like a mumbling bird with over arching clawed hands for picking at grapes. We must burst them. BURST THEM!

Imagine if grapes were hard. I guess you could freeze grapes and chuck them at people you don't like OR fill up a bed with grapes and then you could have a grape matress but they would eventually unfreeze and you'd squish the grapes and end up in a pool of oozing grape juice on the floor like some sort of bizarre frog who only eats/sleeps on grapes. There must be an animal like that.

If not then we should invent one. Like a Cow that dispenses grape juice. We could use them in war and get the cows to fire frozen grapes rapidly at the enemy as they would KILL!

Anyway woketh up at like 8:50. Seminar thing at 9. Some new project thing to work on and this time I'm in a different group that is hopefully not fail bears. Blah I hate group work/people. :)

Also a poster of some description. I don't even know I'm so confused. Been playing Burnout Paradise which is like the most relaxing game ever. Especially pumping out tunes while playing it most epic. MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAJOOOOOORR LLLLLAZZZZZERRRRR. :D

Friend came over the this evening and I resisted KFC. Other than that Dr. Pepper is keeping me company while I squeal over the joyousness that is Bree and ignoring the rest through the medium of DS. World 8 is annoying me. >___<

Went out gay clubbing.

I just loved. This guy, who I've met only whilst drunk, was like, really out of the blue, "I've asked the DJ for Diva by Beyonce, and we're dancing to it."

He's the most ambiguous looking person I've ever met. Genuinely could cause confusion as to what his gender is.

21576_236982996995_535176995_3732763_5255694_n.jpg

I love too much. There's a series of corridor-y things, which are always empty with little booths off them where you can sit, and it was just the two of us dancing in the corridors, slinking along doing that dance where you bop up and down and crawling along the walls and grinding against each other and doing that thing where one of you leans forwards and the other leans back and I just had in my head the image of Britney and Madonna in Me Against The Music, mixed with that one moment in that J-Lo video where she parodies Flashdance and pours a bucket of water over herself. He's a stunning dancer (as am I, famously).

The most gay experience of my life. But it was so stunning.

"Hey Charlie. Are you ready?"

"Uh-huh. Are you?"

"You say you want to lose control? Come over here, I've got something to show you."

Then Bad Romance came on, and I died.

And then this Chinese guy whose eye contact I had been accidentally catching all night came over to me and asked if I wanted a drink. I genuinely wasn't drinking anymore, so I kinda rudely said "No sorry.". He then nervously gave me his business card and skittered off.

Turns out he's a Doctor of Orthopeadics at Oxford. I feel kinda bad, because he was a really sweet guy, and I just wasn't attracted to him in the slightest. I might text him tomorrow and be like "Sorry, I think I might have led you on - I'm seeing someone at the moment. It would be nice to meet up for a coffee or something sometime though." or something to that effect.

Bleh. I hate rejecting people / people fancying you when there's no way you'd ever consider being involved with them.

Pffff I'm in school and again there's no one here. I'm hoping they're just taking their lunch break and they'll show up soon... If not I'll be quite pissed!

Just had a chat with someone in my school (year lower) and he said how he'll be moving to Canada once he finishes school, as his mom has been living there for 11 years already (he lives with his grandma now). Canada, Rocky Mountains. Niiiiice. *jealous*

well, failed my driving test by being a prat. two seriosus faults, but they were EASY avoidable. pulling off with your left signal still on is not somthing you should normaly do, just putting it down to stress of the day.

also, got to close to a parked car causing the examiner to grab the wheel. doubt id have hit it but i was waaaaay to close.

almost didnt even get started mind, asked to read the licence plates and i couldent, wind blowing in my eyes, contacts drying out, eyes begin to water slightly, not great. daft thing is i had no problem when looking at the car and no wind in my eyes. i did explain this several times.

all in all, it wasnt that bad, my nerves were in check, worst part was coming home, and my dad being there, he looked so disserpointed. i said that i didnt really expect to pass first time, as most people dont he says "well id have liked you to pass." no shit, so would I, but theres no need to be a dick about it.