Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I just did my Japanese conversation exam. I was nervous a hell, kept saying "uhmm" all the fricking time. Also some mistakes here and there, but I don't think I made too many. I survived it though, and I think I passed this one. Hopefully.

You should have said "ano" or "eeto"... it doesn't mean you're any better at Japanese, but it sounds better.

how the hell do you have one already?

It was a place that i worked for 2 years ago for work experience, and they needed a temp in the summer so i said yes i'll do it =D

Unrelated, Something thats becoming more and more closer to the fore front of family affairs is that my Grandparents are losing their grip on reality. In the past week my Grandads been in for 3 operations, one was to rectify another after the nurse botched it at their flat and he started to bleed. Meanwhile, my grandmother is getting colder and needs to wrap up alot more, they both have dropped ALOT of weight and seem to not bother to eat. When my dad rings them, he has to remind them to eat.

So it's like, the end of their life spans, 84 and 82, pretty damn long lives.

Wow.

How many staff you guys got?

My work takes about 200 - 225 a day, although there's generally only 2 or 3 people in work... :/

Sometimes it feels like ALL of the calls come in at 9am and just before 5pm =P

Aye theres about 20-25 ish I think. (I take on average 60-80 a day...do the math. :blank: ) Usually take about 1000-1100 daily. Who do you work for?

Aye theres about 20-25 ish I think. (I take on average 60-80 a day...do the math. :blank: ) Usually take about 1000-1100 daily. Who do you work for?

Wow that's a lot of staff!

I work for the NHS..inbound call centre, we take calls for district nursing of a population area of about 34,000 people =) it averages to 200 a day throughout the week. Our software is awful and so is our phone system =(

There's a surprising amount of OLD PEOPLE in such a small area :blank:

Guest Stefkov

I was just sent to best song I have ever heard.

Japanese Boy by Aneka.

And now a remix of it has been found by Shanadoo. Fucking awesome video if only for the singers.

Day has been good, Vista premium showed up and took only an hour and a half to install which included the time taken for updates.

Work was good but had to leave to see the dentist early for a check-up. Also got an option to have a tooth removed if i wanted to as well.

My day has been ok. Got home from work around 8:30 and have been watching tv ever since.

Just currently watching the Ross Kemp thing in Afghanistan and just realised that the regiment he is with is my friends regiment the 1 royal anglian vikings! Crazy shizol!

Slept til midday. Went to do odds and ends in town. Nothinged for a few hours. Went to view a house (tiny, not going for it). Cooked and ate. Played Resident Evil 4 for about five hours. Now im about to go to bed. Housemates have gone to pick up their friend from about 70 miles away as he is stuck there. Hopefully I won't get woken up when they get back.

All in all a good nothing-to-do day.