Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I've decided I need to be more opinionated and more mean to people who I disagree with. This whole "I respect your opinion" bullshit does nothing but trap me in conversations I don't want to have with people who don't know how to think properly. Turn the other cheek, if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything at all, honesty is the best policy, karma karma karma.

Fuck karma. It owes me for a lot and it doesn't look like it's giving it up. I think I'm going to have to start throwing bombs and taking it for myself.

P.S. 1337 o clock.

Pssh, sometimes I think its because it can be quite infuriating when you say things like that, alot of people want a debate where you in a way force your opinion on a willing person whereas you just go 'Yes I respect that, blah blah blah' which doesn't really get you anywhere and most of the time from what I recall your never able to get your point over.

So good for you for being more 'mean' as a person >:)

Woke up this morning with a slight head-cold as such. Trying to shake it off the best i can for tonights party, and then once i return i'm going to shake it off completly.

Have to admit though, woke up worse and as the day is going on i do feel better, probably because i'm eating a lot of fruit and veg today!!

The local post office must love me.

Normally we take all our post in a sack to Bodicote post office at about 2pm. We have an account there, so we leave the sacks and they process it when they can. We did that today as usual. 8 sacks full (normally about 2-4). Then at 4, there was 3 more sacks that needed to be taken. We had already overloaded the normal post office, so the boss decided to take 1 sack himself, give one to Gary and one to me. We would all go to seperate post offices seeing as one office couldn't sort out 3 sacks by the time they close.

So the owner of the company hands me £120 and sends me off to get stuff posted. I get to the Post Office and see that there is 2 peope working on the tills. Great, I think, one person can serve me (with my massive sack. Hurr hurr hurr) whilst the other sees to customers. Go up to the lady "Sorry, I'm just leaving. Can you please wait for my colleague". So I held up the whole post office for about 20 minutes or so. Luckily everyone seemed fine with it, but it was still awkward as fuck.

Got to finish work early and get some Kudos from the owner of the company though.

The local post office must love me.

Normally we take all our post in a sack to Bodicote post office at about 2pm. We have an account there, so we leave the sacks and they process it when they can. We did that today as usual. 8 sacks full (normally about 2-4). Then at 4, there was 3 more sacks that needed to be taken. We had already overloaded the normal post office, so the boss decided to take 1 sack himself, give one to Gary and one to me. We would all go to seperate post offices seeing as one office couldn't sort out 3 sacks by the time they close.

So the owner of the company hands me £120 and sends me off to get stuff posted. I get to the Post Office and see that there is 2 peope working on the tills. Great, I think, one person can serve me (with my massive sack. Hurr hurr hurr) whilst the other sees to customers. Go up to the lady "Sorry, I'm just leaving. Can you please wait for my colleague". So I held up the whole post office for about 20 minutes or so. Luckily everyone seemed fine with it, but it was still awkward as fuck.

Got to finish work early and get some Kudos from the owner of the company though.

Wow, I would have fucking hated that.

I also would have fucking hated you, if you were in front of me. :p (Which I don't often say to you)

In all fairness, it wasn't my idea and I did ask if the woman wanted to serve the other customers as they showed up, but she couldn't as she had already started serving me.

Also I was essentially a sort of Santa Claus. The parcels I was delivering in my massive sack were school photos for all the kids. Taking them in today made sure that they would be there by Christmas. You both hate Santa, ReZeneezer and Weseneezer Scrooge.

I have asthma and I hate having asthma. I dislike the fact that I can't breathe properly on occasion and that it's such a 'geek' disease. (And that movies tend to make out like you can beat it with the power of your mind - Goonies I'm thinking of you).

Anyways, I've been having problems recently (producing gallons of mucous) so I went to the docs and was prescribed more drugs. That's never good. Getting old and the asthma is getting worse. The future years likely hold lots of wheezing.

Work is rough at the mo too. Just loads and loads of complex stuff on. It's not complex stats (a bit of Chi-Squared, Fisher's Exact, Kruskall Wallis and ANOVA) but the data manipulation needed to get to the easy testing bit is tough. And clients keep changing their minds on what they actually want.

Tonight my eldest fell face first into the bath fully clothed. Two little legs waved in the air. That was amusing.

my car was making funny noises today when I reversed =( and it has a nasty notion of refusing to go into reverse (a lot) and 1st! argh. scary biscuits. My mum knows the car and says its normal - just cause its old it has its quirks.

I feel a bit sick. I think all the medications I've been on for the past 4 years is taking its toll. More sick than normal, and my immune system has taken a hammering.. Worrying.

Broken car, broken body... yay!

16122009024.jpg

I got my wrapping* done today (minus a few things I'll be getting next week). It doesn't look like a lot, but it's all I can afford this year.

*well, I got some help for the tins of chocolate.

Would I be correct in guessing that the two shapes on the right are Quality Street tins?

The definitive Christmas gift. I love Quality Street. They're Quality.

Edit: Doohhhh. I didn't read the small print. I fail.

Edit, the sequel: Aha! You didn't say they were Quality Street. So, I guess I don't fail.

Just got back from a MURDER MYSTERY dinner party! Was great fun. I only knew the birthday boy (and his twin bro), so met a few more bohemianites (one definitely fancies me).

I've had a few people tell me I've been 'surprisingly cheery' recently. I don't know why, but yeah, been feeling better.

Although I only have £7 left of my overdraft and £7 in my pocket to last 'til payday, and I have £10+ worth of trainfares to work alone 'til payday...

But yes! Feeling PRO. Wishing simply that I could have more hugs.

Tonight my eldest fell face first into the bath fully clothed. Two little legs waved in the air. That was amusing.

Made me smile :P

Just got back from a MURDER MYSTERY dinner party! Was great fun. I only knew the birthday boy (and his twin bro), so met a few more bohemianites (one definitely fancies me).

I've had a few people tell me I've been 'surprisingly cheery' recently. I don't know why, but yeah, been feeling better.

Although I only have £7 left of my overdraft and £7 in my pocket to last 'til payday, and I have £10+ worth of trainfares to work alone 'til payday...

Made me smile :P

Pssh you've been right miserable on here!

I hate when you've had a good day and for some weird reason you become quite down, I have that right now and I'm trying to shake it off by doing work that I enjoy, but its not working!

Did for stuff for the exhibition, I like the atmosphere at college atm, a kinda general air of finality and satisfaction as this term closes. It distracts from the horror of having to show how shit my stuff I'm showing is. Finished the fashion show video two of us have been slaving over. Wish the actual footage was nicer (we didn't film it, we're just editing it), but eh, eh (nothing else I can say).

Been playing around with the long ream of Red PVC i had left over from my abortion of a textile piece, and am thinking of just doing a project over an indeterminate time period of my own, textiley, maybe a fashion piece (would probably be a jacket or a cloak or some shit.). Sexually provocative images all over it is the current plan. :p

Should have gone to bed hours ago, as I'm tired, but I kinda phased out for a good half an hour listening to Prince's B-Sides Cd, and sewing pvc together (sewing is very therapeutic, I realy love the concept of it and just...it's existence. Very fragile, yet is used to provide strength and stuff. It's nice. I'm SHIT at it, but that's funnier.)

It's the work Christmas Do. We're going out for a meal at lunch then drinking until five. The boss is paying for everything.

And it's the last day tomorow. I defrinately need it - moving and cutting rolls of fabric gets tiring.

What was it like? I've always wanted to go on one of those Mystery Dinner shizzles.

Maybe when you think you're being more mean [as was your plan] you're coming off happier.

N-E MAN HUG! [Join in lads!]