Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

That's what she said.

I had to.

I waited for City Link this morning for 3 hours. They didn't come so I stopped waiting and put some money into my bank account. I'll just let that order get sent back and see if I get a refund from amazon.

Played about half an hour of Dead Space and it scared the hell out of me.

If I play anything at my funeral it'll be the music from that game. Shit up the audience.

I highly doubt that's what she said.

Oh I went there.

Days been pretty crap, think I hate most of my housemates. One of them left a pot with gas/mini fire going from about 2-3am yesterday, i got up at 8 and was like W T F.

They are all disgusting. Trying to think what I can do without looking like an even bigger dickhead. Hmmmmmmmmmm any ideas people?

I highly doubt that's what she said.

Oh I went there.

Days been pretty crap, think I hate most of my housemates. One of them left a pot with gas/mini fire going from about 2-3am yesterday, i got up at 8 and was like W T F.

They are all disgusting. Trying to think what I can do without looking like an even bigger dickhead. Hmmmmmmmmmm any ideas people?

Burn them all!!! Burn them! MUHAHAHAHA!

newborn nephew.

You mean a newphew.

Rainbow Chang sounds like a brand of femidoms.

Sounds like Comedy Rainbow, thus is awesome.

Episode 2 is going to be amazing.

Just saw 2012. One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen, but I enjoyed portions. :)

Was going to see Harry Brown on my half day tomorrow but I'm not sure. Is it good anyone?

If I don't I'll play (and hopefully/presumably complete MW2) and then try online before deciding I enjoy Uncharted 2 more, and that I'm better at Uncharted 2 (assumably)

Epic win. Etc.

Lolz.

Spent £5 of my last £8 on a whole chicken, 2.5kg of potatoes and three tins of chopped tomatoes. Oh, and two litres of cider, of course.

Add to that my 3/4 block of cheese, three onions, bag of sultanas, pack of pasta, half pot of pasta sauce, tin of sweetcorn, jar of bovril, tin of sardines and three tins of tuna... You have my diet for the next ten days. I have plenty of condiments and herbs and garlic to make anything taste good.

But I still need to borrow £10 so I can afford to get to work and back :P

And I have no tobacco.

Calling the police? Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wa?

I'll live. Just try and find somewhere else next year I guess, I don't know.

Live with me. I know you want my manly man parts!

Spent most of the day at home doing things, namely Maya-based things. Nearly finished on a little project. Hoping to be done tomorrow. Did some Italian and drawing on the train too, most productive!

Went in for a lecture at 6pm and it was shit and useless. Something about creative thinking. Bullshit padded out with a bit of common sense "thinking outside the box". We learnt to juggle. In a lecture. If I was a student (and thus paying) I'd be quite annoyed. As I'm faculty its fine. Although I traveled (in total) 4 hours for that.

And one of my old lecturers facebooked me (oh the times they are a-changin'!) asking if I want to take part in some paid research thing. I was like "Paid? Sure!" I'm a whore for money.

And the US have announced they're going to help try and stop the LRA. Overall a more positive day than yesterday :D

Guest Captain Falcon
Don't you hate them days when you think, "What's the point in my life?/There's nothing good in my life?"? I've had a few of those recently.

You're hardly in the minority there Moogle, I get them all the time.

Is there anything in particular that is triggering said thoughts?

I kinda know how you suckers feel. The last few days I've been feeling quite down. I'm really, really missing Brighton and the people there. I went to bed last night and didn't sleep for hours, cos I just kept thinking about all the cool stuff there and the memories. I guess I just feel a little lonely at the moment.

But then, today is my day off, so maybe if I had been working or something I would be feeling less sad.

Guest Captain Falcon

Well last night, I was getting ready to go bed and was trying to carry two drinks up to my room. Given my hands were full, I couldn't shut the door. So, like I always do, I walked through the doorway and put my drinks on the bottom step of the stairs so I could then shut the door and walk back up them.

Now clearly, I mustn't have been quite where I thought I was because when I turned to move toward the door, I turned and smacked my face on the wall. I must have hit it pretty hard because I fell to the floor. My mouth bore the brunt on the impact but before I could even lift my hand to my mouth to check it, it was pouring with blood.

I went upstairs and cleared and the excess blood away and looked in the mirror. The cut had ripped straight through the flesh to the point that I could actually see inside (or perhaps more accurately, behind) my lip.

It was bleeding quite heavily for 30 mins but even though it wasn't with the same ferocity, it was still bleeding an hour after the incident.

When I woke up this morning, I could see red stains all on my pillow where it had been bleeding in the night.

Consequently, I've been walking round with an enormous lip all day with slightly impaired speech and am no doubt going to see one massive ulcer on my lip as a result.

It had turned blue earlier, but now it's more of a purple colour...

Guest Captain Falcon
Well there's girls (or lack thereof) but that's not the only thing. I'm not sure what really. There just feels like there's something missing.

Well personally speaking, I see everything I want in my life as a chain and consequently, I see everything missing from my life as the same chain.

If I get the girl, she will make me happy and inspire me to do what I want to. If I do what I want to, I find a job that I really enjoy and pays decent enough. With good wages, I can afford to buy a place of my own. And with my own house, I can then look to starting a family.

So when I'm having one of those days, it is usually born from what I consider to be the first link in the chain and then everything follows there after. It's the trigger to achieving my happiness but it's the cause of my most miserable moments.

I'm sure people may view me strange. I'm sure they would say to break away from such ideals and be more open minded/ less rigid.

Or perhaps there is something else which I can't see that comes before getting the girl. If I had to guess, I'd say it's being comfortable with oneself, regardless of your current circumstances.

I know everything that's missing from my life expect but I don't know the key to getting it.

Well personally speaking, I see everything I want in my life as a chain and consequently, I see everything missing from my life as the same chain.

If I get the girl, she will make me happy and inspire me to do what I want to. If I do what I want to, I find a job that I really enjoy and pays decent enough. With good wages, I can afford to buy a place of my own. And with my own house, I can then look to starting a family.

So when I'm having one of those days, it is usually born from what I consider to be the first link in the chain and then everything follows there after. It's the trigger to achieving my happiness but it's the cause of my most miserable moments.

I'm sure people may view me strange. I'm sure they would say to break away from such ideals and be more open minded/ less rigid.

Or perhaps there is something else which I can't see that comes before getting the girl. If I had to guess, I'd say it's being comfortable with oneself, regardless of your current circumstances.

I know everything that's missing from my life expect but I don't know the key to getting it.

Is that not just your own take on fate?

*MASSIVE KNEE HUG*

My day has been delicious. Not food wise. Food wise it has been sub par. I bought some mini pizzas but they ended up being pappy so I only ate one. Other than that I had a Ham roll but forgot the Lettuce! Rookie mistake.

Anywho I went on a Food shop today and bought a load of tasty stuff including OH MARY JANE FROSTIES AND MILK, I've just remembered. That's my evening sorted. :grin:

What else? Ooh more lectures (though one this morning was cancelled; YAY ONE PIECE) and thus I only had one lecture to go to. Today's drawing was the HO! HO! HO! HOLY COW. that's right a christmas themed picture!

That took up the rest of the day and the other parts I seemed to be in Morrisions accept for this evening which was meant to be Choir but I didn't go because my friend was feeling poorly and thus I wasn't going by myself (re: Confidence issues) Instead I criticised a review she had done which I said I was going to do a while back and that brings me to now basically as that took a while. :)

Guest Captain Falcon
Is that not just your own take on fate?

Well I don't believe in fate, if that's what you are trying to imply.

And if I don't believe in it, then surely my own perception that governs my choices is born from the idea of freewill and as such, I am not bound to the constraints of a predetermined future. It is mine for the making... at least, it is in my mind.