Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Figured to myself I'd install this 3D program I got from 3D World a while ago and do creative stuff but my laptop wasn't fancy enough for it. So then I tried Blender as its free but meh, didn't get along with it. This then threw me into a slump and I really didn't do much until I cooked dinner and got a kick of energy so after I did some drawing. Now I'm trying to decide whether to do some more drawing, or do nothing. I still feel I haven't been productive enough to sleep.

Friend is having a birthday thing in Birmingham tomorrow night and don't know whether to go. Didn't see her for four months because she was with her new boyfriend all the time, and when I did see her it was with him and he didn't say anything. I just get the feeling it will be really rubbish and awkward. Not spoke to her in two weeks, and she's not asked if I'm still coming. I dunno, feel like feigning an illness and saying we'll meet up next weekend just the two of us...but I'd imagine she'll bring her chavvy stoic boyfriend.

He extropolated that anything he could possibly comprehend or say would be quickly disproved and outwitted by someone who is clearly his superior, i.e. myself?

Or just change the word to 'taciturn' and we can all be happy. I don't care, imma go watch propaganda cartoons :heh:

Ashley which 3D program did you try? Maya and 3dsmax (autodesk) let you hgave 6 months free with them both if your a 'student' they do seem to ask for your student details though..

Good night, I ended up playing borderlands, rockstar and mario kart with my mates, ended up finding another person who might wish to live with me if the first person doesn't, which would be awesome, so now I've definately got a better plan for next year.

I is happee.

Where do you work, Cube? I wear one pair of shoes to work and change when I get there. The weather's making me thing I need to start worrying about taking a change of trousers and top to work, too, though.

I work for a textile company about a mile from Reddish Train Station (which is where I walk there from). I don't really take a bag or anything (my dinner fits in my coat pocket) so taking a pair of shoes with me would be a pain.

My brother is turning into [more] a royal bell end.

It seems every week he's been avoiding his community service hours [which he has to do on Saturdays] with bullshit reasons like "I'm tired". The main thing is he goes out on the piss nigh on each Friday, always saying "I'll definitely be up tomorrow". This week it seems if he doesn't go tomorrow he's being pulled back into court. Here is a breakdown of today's encounter:

*Tony talks on phone to mates about how he has a "free yard" [parents away for weekend]*

Derek: What's happening then?

Tony: [names] are coming round, we're going round to Rob's house, then up to Beeston for a few drinks.

Derek: You're going to end up in Long Eaton [pr0 chav-fest area]

Tony: No I'm not because I've got community service to go to and if I don't I'm back in court again.

Derek: Uh-huh.

*About an hour later he returns and changes clothes*

Derek: What are you doing?

Tony: I'm going to Long Eaton.

Derek: Sometimes I hate being right all the time.

Tony: No I won't be long because I've got community service to go to and if I don't I'm back in court again.

Derek: Uh-huh.

I return home from work at midnight and surprise surprise he isn't here. Classic community service evasion routine [i don't think he does it on purpose, but still]. I've tried ringing him with no luck. So I sent him a text saying "See you in court bitch". I hope it'll kickstart him to come home.

My day was triangles. SO MANY TRIANGLES!

I

CAN

STILL

SEE

THEM.

That and last night I went to bed at 7:30am. I wasn't even doing anything interesting. Unless y'all like a game of "I should have gone to sleep hours ago Tetris". good times. :D

Other than the triangles slowly infiltrating my brain I've had a good day. Played some Soul Calibur 4 and went to medieval re enactment society. :)

Played with some swords and spears. I'm alright at defending (read: running away) but I have not agression in my body to build up impact for an attack!

This evening I finally got the T Spin achievement on Tetris. :yay: hardest challenge thus far.

Guest Stefkov

It seems I've spent the last 4 hours reading GTO.

I think I will buy this series, it's pretty damn good. Inspiring aswell.

The rest of my day wasn't all that great. Didn't get up at 8 to wait outside for a parcel so I made them come deliver it on Tuesday. Why can't we just have general mail sorting offices in town centres? It annoys me that I have to go to Dewsbury on Monday to pick up a small packet just because my accomodation doesn't sign for parcels and I have no idea when they deliver so I couldn't wait outside for them when they tried to deliver it in the first place... ugh

GTO was so good I've spent the last 6 or so hours reading it, aswell as listening to UVERworld who are damn good. This was a good morning.

Now to watching as the internet comes alive.

Edited by Stefkov

I woke up looking forward to seeing the first clip from the new HBO animation based on the Ricky Gervais podcasts...

It was meant to be aired last night on Letterman but I can't find any clips.

Very disappointed.

Found it!!!

My day is now complete.

I must admit, I am a huge, huge fan of Gervais.

I can't wait for this.

I check his website around 20 times a day to see if there's any blog updates, etc.

http://www.rickygervais.com/hboanimation.php

A better video is here.

I'm so looking forward to this.

My day so far is continuing to create a decent rig for a 3D face.

And I obviously have no heating or hot water.

And still feel ill.

But!

I do have a nice warm fuzzy dressing gown and hummus.

Hmm....

Hummus.

I have only just gotten up, damn thats nearly 17hours sleep. Its abit weird waking up at this hour, specially these days, when I was back in halls because the curtains were black out every part of the day felt like night time. But now with regular curtains in a regular almost quiet house (everybodys gone away for the weekend). Its just weird.

Need do some food shopping, ready for cassorole tomorrow made by my friend, yipee. :grin:

Had a really lovely night last night. Got a call from Ness because her flat was going to be empty, so she invited a few people round to keep her company. After buying numerous bottles of cheap wine, I headed over. I'm still giggling over Razz and I's Battlefield moment after copious amounts of said wine.

I'm thinking sleep is needed now, before a night of X-Factor, Drag Me To Hell and more terrifyingly cheap wine. :D

I went to the Ashmolean Museum today. I love it.

There was a stunningly massive rug hanging on the wall in one room that showed canines of some sort attacking and biting all these animals, while birds flee in terror, and it didn't have a name-plate next to it, and I yearn to find out what it was / was called, because I admire it so.