Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Speaking of which, sort of, I found the most horrific thing in the Argos catalogue

I'm not going to post a pic here because it will lower the overall standard of the forum but check out 032/7439

On an unrelated note, yesterday was crappy because of MOT/car crappiness that now makes me think I may as well just buy a new car. But I don't really have a clue what to buy. However my it was improved by some awesome co-op borderlands gaming which is a lot of fun. And today I have done nothing but laze around. I tidied the front room so that I could sit here comfortably on the sofa with the TV pulled forwards and my duvet not getting dirty on the nice clean floor.

And I just had an epic lunch of yesterday's leftover pasta. Pasta meals are so much nicer when you buy expensive pasta! Got some fat pasta from M&S, cant remember what it's called but it looks like big penne rigate, and a proper tasty sauce plus chopped bacon ftw. So my day is going well.

But I so ronery :(

I saw that shitty Fearne Bitch Cotton meats Paris thing and she seemed okay. Mind you I do think she is of reasonable pork anyway if I'm honest. Nice legs.

It's out of stock at your work... I checked on the link ReZ posted. And on the Moor, and Angel Street... and everywhere.

It sucks. Thats a good price! :(

Haha. Can someone get Jay in here please.

.............Must.....resist......

----------

Got back from lunch. My mates reaction to the Boyzone gag was classic. *To YouTube!*

I saw that shitty Fearne Bitch Cotton meats Paris thing and she seemed okay. Mind you I do think she is of reasonable pork anyway if I'm honest. Nice legs.

haha I saw that repeated on ITV2 at some late hour, admit it you loved it!

She did actually seem a completely different person to what you'd expect, came across really well... though that dog house was crazy!

Personally don't find particularly attractive, but yeah seemed a nice enough gal behind all the PR fakeness! Clever really!

Speaking of which, sort of, I found the most horrific thing in the Argos catalogue

I'm not going to post a pic here because it will lower the overall standard of the forum but check out 032/7439

Ha, ha!

Wow...

I'm just thinking of the kind of people that buy that.

Today has been okay.

Went food shopping, got all my clothes washed an ironed.

My girlfriend is going back home this week because it's her reading week and she want to see family and stuff.

The food shopping was today to ensure I didn't die from just buying sweets and chocolates all week.

I managed to get my design document finished up last night.

Tonight I'm going to have one last attempt of cartooning up the head I modelled last week (or a few days ago, everything blurs).

If by the end of the night I'm still not happy with it I will start from scratch.

Look how dark it is now the clocks have gone back o_o we'll be driving home in the dark for the next x months now... well, myself excluded since I don't have my car atm ;_;

Or he can hook it up to his PC's connection if it's convenient.

I tried this once and it worked like crap, so laggy. And Jay's laptop is mega suck anyway. I can't imagine wanting a cable trailing through to the lounge with everyone walking past/tripping over it (althogh that's what I did last year, but under the carpets). I still think Home Plug is the best solution.

Two of my housemates are beginning to piss me off. One is a slob, although he says he's changing, so we'll have to see.

The other is incredibly irritating. She takes stereotypical only child to another level. She's constantly trying to be the centre of attention and always has to speak incredibly loudly, just to make sure everyone can hear her. She also wedges her door open all the time just so people see hear every time they go upstairs. And she plays her music loudly with her door open and talks really loudly to her mum over skype. When I'm in my room with my door shut I can hear every word her mum is saying. And her mum's voice is possibly more annoying than hers. their family are stuck up their own arses, and her mum exaggerates this posh voice so mum she tries to make Laurence Llewellyn Bowen look like a commoner, but fails and just sounds like a twat.

Two of my housemates are beginning to piss me off. One is a slob, although he says he's changing, so we'll have to see.

The other is incredibly irritating. She takes stereotypical only child to another level. She's constantly trying to be the centre of attention and always has to speak incredibly loudly, just to make sure everyone can hear her. She also wedges her door open all the time just so people see hear every time they go upstairs. And she plays her music loudly with her door open and talks really loudly to her mum over skype. When I'm in my room with my door shut I can hear every word her mum is saying. And her mum's voice is possibly more annoying than hers. their family are stuck up their own arses, and her mum exaggerates this posh voice so mum she tries to make Laurence Llewellyn Bowen look like a commoner, but fails and just sounds like a twat.

oh god :( she brings shame on us only children!

Look how dark it is now the clocks have gone back o_o we'll be driving home in the dark for the next x months now... well, myself excluded since I don't have my car atm ;_;

Think of me tomorrow (and Tues) walking home at 10:30pm. :heh:

Went to see my friend...awkward. Her new boyfriend was there. Her last one was a bit up himself and I was constantly worried he'd run me over (long story) but I liked him. This one is a chav, complete with badly bleached blonde fauxhawk and trackie bottoms. He didn't say anything the whole time there, not even "hi" or "bye" and when asked if he wants a drink or food or anything he shook his head or grunted. Shame. It'd be nice to have a friend nearby but I'd imagine it would just be uber awkward whenever I go round.

Think of me tomorrow (and Tues) walking home at 10:30pm. :heh:

Went to see my friend...awkward. Her new boyfriend was there. Her last one was a bit up himself and I was constantly worried he'd run me over (long story) but I liked him. This one is a chav, complete with badly bleached blonde fauxhawk and trackie bottoms. He didn't say anything the whole time there, not even "hi" or "bye" and when asked if he wants a drink or food or anything he shook his head or grunted. Shame. It'd be nice to have a friend nearby but I'd imagine it would just be uber awkward whenever I go round.

My sister works at her student union, and has to walk home on her own at 3.30am. In Dundee.

:indeed::laughing:

My sister works at her student union, and has to walk home on her own at 3.30am. In Dundee.

:indeed::laughing:

Dear god...... that must be a terrifying prospect. The immediate area surrounding the union isn't bad but still, I'd hate to be her and have to walk home through Dundee at that time. Bad enough walking around Edinburgh at that time. She is indeed the definition of a brave woman.

oh god :( she brings shame on us only children!

Indeed. People at work were surprised when I told them that I'm an only child. Apparently I don't act like one.

Today was ok. Had a carvery, then played Borderlands with Daft. It was rad.

Dear god...... that must be a terrifying prospect. The immediate area surrounding the union isn't bad but still, I'd hate to be her and have to walk home through Dundee at that time. Bad enough walking around Edinburgh at that time. She is indeed the definition of a brave woman.

Not really. There's never anyone around, friendly or otherwise late at night in Edinburgh. At least on my route home.

I don't think I've ever noticed anything bad per say in Sheffield, except that time with the needles behind west street, but that was RIGHT behind it, so weird given how 'posh' the flats/houses there were.

I find walking home at 6am is the nicest, just before it gets light and there's just a few cars around. :grin:

These past 3 days have been amazing. The idea of heading back into Uni tomorrow really doesn't appeal in the slightest. I've been absolutely shattered all day, but haven't bothered having a nap...which for me is something to be proud of, not that any work was done in that time mind. Now I'm just looking forward to curling up in-front of the television and watching X-Factor before crawling into bed. *Yawn*

Plus, I wish my msn would stop informing people I'm away and then either freezing and/or disconnecting when I'm not. Anyone know why it keeps doing it?

Edited by Slaggis