Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Just got back from school, where I did my Semiotics exam. I'm pretty sure I passed, just don't know if I barely passed or passed with a good grade. =P

But man I've been tired all day. And I'm even more tired now. My next exam (Art Philosophy) is on Wednesday morning and I still have to revise a ton for it an do a proof writing of an essay I have to write on my exam (don't even know my subject yet). Urgh. D:

But right now I'm going for some cold pizza and a bit of a game to relax first! ='D

Guest Stefkov

Had an exam. Went well.

Forgot what Spooling was but I think I might have managed to put the right words in.

I got confirmation, in like an hour, that the Open day at Huddersfield Uni is still on Wednesday. Another trip to Huddersfield we go..

My geography exam went....horribly.

Human was mostly easy, which was great. But Physical..eurgh. Everything that I had revised the least came up, it was terrible. I made up answers and filled in every space, but it was all crap.

I'm definitely going to have to retake it, but seeing a bad mark for your first AS and having to retake it isn't hugely bad...is it?

My geography exam went....horribly.

Human was mostly easy, which was great. But Physical..eurgh. Everything that I had revised the least came up, it was terrible. I made up answers and filled in every space, but it was all crap.

I thought the human stuff was a great paper, not too hard, but not easy enough to make you feel like you've missed something out...

A mate of mine retook the physical paper today, and said it was a bitch too.

Had an exam. Went well.

Forgot what Spooling was but I think I might have managed to put the right words in.

I got confirmation, in like an hour, that the Open day at Huddersfield Uni is still on Wednesday. Another trip to Huddersfield we go..

FUCK YEAH, HUDDERSFIELD!

Was up at 5am for work but came out of shower and laid on the bed and fell back to sleep, woke up at 6:20. Meant to get a train at 6:07, so I quickly got dressed and got the bus to the station and luckily got a train.

Was only half hour late for work :)

Been a busy day and im knackered, think im gonna go for a lay down.

Finally run out of tobacco in the house and have to go cold turkey, not going too bad so far, six and a half hours without anything to smoke at all, and not going mad.

Are you cutting out weed usage too Rokhed?

Yesterday: Got up at the very very annoying time of 5pm. :nono:

Watched Bolton Vs. Blackburn on telly, then had teh Sunday Roast.

Had no access to a computer for the whole night, so just played WWE SvR08 and Guitar Hero III. Went to bed at 5:30am

Today: Got up at the more reasonable time of 1:15pm. :smile:

Bought some nice stuff from the shop. Then ate/drank it all while watching Howl's Moving Castle on DVD.

I also brought my famous Pat Sharp avatar out of retirement. :grin:

You've got to be shitting me. There's a few good movies on tonight all at around the same time. Open Water, Bring it on and Hollowman 2. Ok, by good I mean movies I haven't seen and Bring it on.

Hmm, go for the one I know is funny, or go for one I have no idea about. Then again Eliza Dushku in a cheerleader outfit is too hard to miss. Bring it on it is.

--

My day has been awesome, other than the geog exams. I am enjoying 2008 so far!

Had a fairly decent day. Was shopping earlier and finally picked up the second brain training game, good fun. Then I gave blood this evening, I went with my Dad and my brother but my Dad couldn't give blood because his iron levels were too low. I think it's so funny how they treat you afterwards, making you sit down for ages and forcing the free food and drink on you, I wasn't complaining though!

Now my goal for tonight is to get to sleep at a reasonable hour, and then get outta bed tomorrow before noon. I'm back in college next Monday so I gotta start readjusting my body clock to normal hours.

I'm ill.

Urgh.

Snap... and I'm supposed to be taking 3 exams today. I did the first, and answered maybe 5% of the paper, even though I could tell that I should be able to do the questions. So yeah, they let me go back to my room instead.

Wow, I'm totally zoning out, I can't concentrate on anything...