Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Man alive I've been on my feet all day again. Hypr Failz

Mission accomplished though! I got everything sorted that I wanted to do and now I'm ready for shit to kick off on Monday. Hoorah!

Tonight brings Simian Mobile Disco to my ears, courtesy of a live PA in one of those trendy youth discoteques. Then a rendezvous with my Post Grad buddies in town. Gonna be epic :D

I got to sleep until noon today, yayyyy!

Then I just sat around for a bit, eating bread and reading the newspaper. I had planned to do some work today, but then I remembered there was a huge book sale thingie going on this weekend, so as soon as mom got home from work we went over there. I think we spent close to 3 hours walking around looking at books haha. I got some nice ones though so I'm happy. ^___^

And now I'm waiting for dinner (spaghetti!) and possibly see what's on tv tonight. Work will have to wait I guess. =P

Tired. Pooped. Knackered.

Drove me and the three other games girlies to alton towers, ended up nearly squishing a cat and phesant and driving through a ford. Scary stuff!

Ended up on all the rides with a mountain of pictures, I forgot how good air and nemisis are! Drive home was horrible as I was knackered by that point.

Two good days though <3

Tired. Pooped. Knackered.

Drove me and the three other games girlies to alton towers, ended up nearly squishing a cat and phesant and driving through a ford. Scary stuff!

Ended up on all the rides with a mountain of pictures, I forgot how good air and nemisis are! Drive home was horrible as I was knackered by that point.

Two good days though <3

:sad::cry:

God I wish I was there, fucking "friends" deciding at 9 the night before that they're not gonna come.... cunts...

You should have sent me a message! My friends were fine meeting you, I could have met you at the gates! :hmm:

I don't have your mobile number... you said you were gonna text me last night but you never did (or I never got the message) and I didn't think you'd be on here/facebook before you left.

Joined the Politics and LGBT society at Sheff earlier, though I just did it online because I managed to sleep in yesterday because of a crazy night out. I'm obviously not built for the Uni lifestyle just yet. Still, a bit nervous of turning up on my own after missing the "introductory" night out. I'm so awkward with other people at first, it's painful. Sometimes, I decide to not even go into the kitchen in the flat...just incase there's an awkward silence. I'm that retarded.

Joined the Politics and LGBT society at Sheff earlier, though I just did it online because I managed to sleep in yesterday because of a crazy night out. I'm obviously not built for the Uni lifestyle just yet. Still, a bit nervous of turning up on my own after missing the "introductory" night out. I'm so awkward with other people at first, it's painful. Sometimes, I decide to not even go into the kitchen in the flat...just incase there's an awkward silence. I'm that retarded.

We met the sheff lgbt last night, as the shef hallam lgbt group, they seem really nice, much bigger in size on nights out though, get to know them!

Took today off to do absolutely nothing. This past week has been gruelling. So tired. So basically, I've sat and listened to loads of music and done little else. Which has been nice as I need to do some research and writing over the weekend for my psychology report. Interestingly, they want us to put a reflection paragraph at the very end saying how we think we did when writing up the report and what grade we think we should get. Like they're running a mass experiment to determine how deluded we all are to the subject. Anyway, I'll get some of that done tomorrow ready for finishing after monday's statistics workshop.

Nice to know that those that I'd hold as friends don't seem to recipricate that feeling. Found out a friend is in hospital after a very quick 'Hey' from another friend who happens to be going out with the person in hospital. That's all I was told before he ran off to talk to someone else so nice to see I'm highly regarded. :nono: No wonder I prefer to be by myself most of the time.

Oh jesus christ. The crazy gypsie stalker is now asking why I havn't rung or text her. Fucking psycho, I reckon I should delete her.

Tell her you want your hat back, get your hat back then delete her. It really tied together you're whole ensemble.

Holy fucking shit, there's a "person of restricted growth" on Eastenders!

Tell her you want your hat back, get your hat back then delete her. It really tied together you're whole ensemble.

Holy fucking shit, there's a "person of restricted growth" on Eastenders!

Hahahah!

Claire just went "Little person" I turned around and said "What?" she was looking at the TV, so I looked at the TV and saw her in her dwarfish glory. I facepalmed.

That show really needs to ground itself. When has anyone actually seen a dwarf in real life. No one ever...so don't put it in a drama.

Hahahah!

Claire just went "Little person" I turned around and said "What?" she was looking at the TV, so I looked at the TV and saw her in her dwarfish glory. I facepalmed.

That show really needs to ground itself. When has anyone actually seen a dwarf in real life. No one ever...so don't put it in a drama.

I have seen several. But where Eastenders falls on it's face in terms of realism is that there is no one pointing and yelling "eeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

We would be grateful if you would provide the applicant with a reference including: how long you have known the

applicant; in what capacity; an assessment of the applicant's honesty, trustworthiness and integrity; the applicant’s

suitability to work in areas of great trust; and any other information that you consider would be useful to us in

considering the applicant's suitability for employment.

^that's what I've been asked for... I mean, there's only so much I can say as a friend, amirite?

My mate told his employer that I'd be his character referee. What the fuck do I say?!

Chances are they never ask. I've been several people's references and never had to write one.

Did some gardening and got bored of that. Went to hometown to take care of some bits and went to see my father. Dulltastic. When I told him yesterday I got a job he just said "good" and changed the conversation. Can you feel the love?

Chances are they never ask

We would be grateful if you would provide the applicant with a reference including: how long you have known the

applicant; in what capacity; an assessment of the applicant's honesty, trustworthiness and integrity; the applicant’s

suitability to work in areas of great trust; and any other information that you consider would be useful to us in

considering the applicant's suitability for employment.

^that's what I've been asked for... I mean, there's only so much I can say as a friend, amirite?

Oxylolbloghax.

I was replying as he post that. Leave me alone :heh:

It does seem strange he's put a friend. Has he not got anyone else? Even if its a family friend or something but someone whose name is more credible (no offence jay) like a doctor, teacher or whatever than "this guy I know"...

Regardless, just consider it like a checklist and turn it into paragraphs;

I have known Fred for x years primarily as a friend (and fellow student? juggler? womaniser?) but during this time I have seen him exercise great character through (helping others? organising events? volunteering? scoring some pot?).

I consider Fred to be an extremely honest person (examples, why, did he tell his girlfriend he knocked up her sister?). He is also very trustworthy which he has shown through (not sleeping with someone else since knocking up his girlfriend's sister) and also someone I consider of great integrity because (he had the stones to admit it).

I know that Fred is a hard working individual (through uni? or is it actually someone you work with? or perhaps you could pretend like you used to bum around his work place and saw him work a lot. ask him to give some examples of his hard working nature and see if you can pretend you were there).

Finally, he offered to give me £5 to do this and if that's not the type of employee you want than what shit are you smoking?

I had pizza with mbam woooooo! Damn good night was had! :D

oh update on the dickface that threatened to reports us - he's back in work. The boss took a report of how many calls were taken (bearing in mind myself and he should be on equal(ish) numbers)

He took 42. I took 85. (out of about 160) HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN. ¬_________________________¬

Edited by Raining_again