Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Little tip though, never let ReZ be the one to give you directions over the phone.

I noticed that at the rather cool but rather small St Albans meet - fortunately for me, I know my way around the town anyway, and knew where he was and how to get there.

Actually, now I mention it, would there be interest in a second St Albans meet? Yes, I will bring Balderdash, and yes, Dom will come. Obviously, the two items will combine with...unfortunate consequences...

You seem to post about long shifts everyday Chris, are they giving you any days off?

My Ipod is annoying me. Why can't I make a playlist from the songs on it, why do they have to be in Itunes? I haven't got any on there at the moment so I can't make a playlist. Grrr.

@ Retro - Yeh, it's a real shame. I was rooting for Watson to go on and win it. Would have been fantastic on so many levels. Shame it's not gonna happen now though.

Been watching the golf for most of the day. Haven't really felt like doing anything else today. Has been an alright day but I'm not feeling myself. Not eating properly and just feel clammed up. Think tomorrow I'll go out for a run. Been a long time so it's gonna be hard but perhaps it'll help me clear my head and get through this funk.

I spent most of today playing "Pokemanz" after having a massive hankering due to the meet "Pokemanz" action.

The sad thing? I probably could have joined in the Mario Kart/"Pokemanz" goodness at the meet. I had my DS and Pokemon Ruby with me.

Yeah dude we were totally playing current gen. Loser.

-----------------

There are three spots left in my next Pokemafia - Pokemafia Two : The Sequel. It will be twice as awesome as the first, and ultra mega major hax. Seriously, get over to the playground and sign up if you crave AWESOME mafia-age. This one will be better than the first for anyone who felt upset/disserpoyntad.

I actually meant to post Pearl not Ruby.

I'm expecting apologies and hand jobs from all of you. Even the ones who didn't post about Pokemon.

And anyway, everyone knows Red/Blue/Yellow (especially yellow) is THE Pokemanz game to play. Eveyone else is just a poser.