NEurope

Yesterday was a bit naff. I was miffed that Scotland lost to Italy, meaning they didn't qualify for Euro 2008. Especially after they did so well, beating France twice. And I wasn't bothered about Israel beating Russia.

The only highlight of yesterday was that I completed Call of Duty 4.

I didn't want to create a new thread for this (no pun intended).

Has anybody bought anything off of Threadless and if so how much does postage and packaging cost to the UK?

Been paintballing for the first time today. Was fantastic. I wasn't that great although in the third game i managed to take two of the other team out (teams of five) and grabbed one of the flags.

No one in our group had been before (although one of us was in the army) and we ended up just winning over the course of the six games, although one guy did switch back and forth between teams, otherwise we would've been destroyed! It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would either, in fact it hurt more when they just bounce off you and don't explode. Although in the last game I was shot in the top of the head, that one hurt a fair bit!

The only downside was that it was freezing cold and pouring with rain, although we were still all rolling around in the ground in true army style! Was abslutely soaked through by the end of it! :heh:

I didn't want to create a new thread for this (no pun intended).

Has anybody bought anything off of Threadless and if so how much does postage and packaging cost to the UK?

I'd like to know this too, and many other things that go unanswered as there is no appropriate place to put them. CHEEKY.

Quite a good day so far, spent most of downloading new tracks off iTunes.

Spent the day playing games. I was gonna come off at 4 and get some work done but I didn't. No excuse I just didn't. Might so some now though, actually, I should do some now..heh

Quite a good day so far, spent most of downloading new tracks off iTunes.

Download Loch Lomond (Hampden Remix) by Runrig. Amazing song.

Crap day.

Most sundays are rubbish, but this one was made even worse because half of the recordings I've made for my English Language coursework have been taped over. I'm now gonna be so behind, was behind as it is.

I got soaked this morning in the rain, has been such a miserable day.

To cheer myself up I made my christmas list :)

I HATE SUNDAYS.

I was going to go out today, but it was so cold and dark that staying inside seemed the better option.

my day was painful...

i hurt myself at work >_< i bruised my ribs carrying a box of PS3s from the stock room, nearly dropping them while i tried to open the door to the shop floor and slamming the box into the wall - and my side :-(

oww oww oww

but! despite not being able to inhale comfortably all day i worked really hard ^___^

does anybody else on the forum work at GAME, by the way?

my day was painful...

i hurt myself at work >_< i bruised my ribs carrying a box of PS3s from the stock room, nearly dropping them while i tried to open the door to the shop floor and slamming the box into the wall - and my side :-(

oww oww oww

but! despite not being able to inhale comfortably all day i worked really hard ^___^

does anybody else on the forum work at GAME, by the way?

Ashley does.

Hmm that's weird. My friend has been called back by Animal for a christmas job but I haven't yet, even though I gave them my CV before her. Will give them a call tomorrow, hopefully they just haven't got round to calling yet.

My day was alright overall.

Someone at church let me down and I had to fill 40 minutes of emptiness with stuff, but then the afternoon was chillaxtastic, so it averaged out.

Work was meh. Trained two newbies which was alright, but the temps annoyed me. I can't get anything done because I have to do everything. Plus we were £60 down at the end but I managed to sort it out.

And since then my housemate has been trying to rape me with her new shoes. Not in the mood.

Ashley does.

Unfortunatly.

I've just remembered as of tomorrow The Format's site are offering their b-side cd for free with purchases over $30 :D Gotta buy lots of stuff. Now im happy :D!

lol I was just figuring out what date it will be next Sunday; 25th. Fucking hell. Month til xmas.

My day felt like it dragged on so much. It's better now, as I'm having such a legendary conversation with Rez.

I've had an Excellent Weekend!! :D (and day. :heh:)

I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy for a lot of it. :) but i also went to my friends and we completed The Simpsons Game. :yay:

My day felt like it dragged on so much. It's better now, as I'm having such a legendary conversation with Rez.

I think postage will have to occur when...if we finish.

And here is said conversation of Tellyn and myself expressing how much we love Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Galaxy - The best damn thing since sliced bread says:

Have you finished Galaxy then?

ReZourceman - Hey Poozers. says:

No Im on the 6th Galaxy, and on 82 stars or somethnig

I love the game so much that I want to unplay it

And play it again

I love it so much I sleep with it

(We could go on for a while like this)

(Lets do so)

I love the game so much I lick it.

I love the game so much I want them to make a movie of it, and when it comes out I will stay in the cinema for every single showing that they show.

I love the game so much that I write about it on the Internet.

I love the game so much that I make pictures of myself as Mario flying through space.

I love the game so much that it's currently carrying my babies.

I love the game so much I sold my Wii, just so I could buy the game in a Wii Bundle

I love the game so much that I hated it, just so I could love it again.

I love the game so much that I bought 100 copies and pinned them up around my room, just so I never have to not be looking at it/.

I love the game so much that I stole Marty McFly's time machine, travelled back to the 1980s, appeared to Shigeru Miyamoto in a dream dressed as a fat Italian plumber, told him to put me in Donkey Kong, and my elaborate plan fell into place when he developed Mario Galaxy and put me in it.

I love the game so much that I rub it on my body before I play it./

I love the game so much that I applied for jobs at 31 different gaming publications and websites monitored by Gamerankings.com under different aliases, wrote positive reviews about the game and elevated its status to number one game EVER in human history.

I love the game so much I married it.

I love the game so much that I married you in order to have an affair with it.

And then marry it.

I love the game so much that whilst you were having an affair with it, I was having its illegitamite man babies. And I raised them on my own.

I love the game so much that whilst you were raising its children, I kidnapped them and replaced them with sandbags

I love the game so much, that when you replaced my illegitamite man babies with sandbags I didnt notice because I was too busy playing the game.

I love the game so much that I eat suspicious looking mushrooms to enhance my physical prowess.

I love the game so much that I wear dungerees and go about the town attacking turtles

I love the game so much that I received a written warning from the RSPCA for assaulting the rare spiked fire-breathing turtle.

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game

I love the game so much that I forced my family to watch me play the game and record it, so I can watch myself playing the game. Whilst playing the game.

I love the game so much that I bought extra copies of the game, and I eat it for every meal. I cut up bits of it and eat it with milk for breakfast, then in bread for lunch and in a baking tray with garlic and sweet potato roasted for dinner.

I love the game so much that whilst some people dream of Tetris blocks falling, I dream of Mario jumping on turtles. With no clothes on.

I love the game so much I built a rocket and ventured into space to try to recreate the feeling. Failing I came home and played the game.

I love the game so much that if I'm doing something boring in real life, I press Wii Home and return to the menu to go to the Disc Channel of my mind and play Mario Galaxy in my thoughts.

I love the game so much that I quit my job to play the game all the time. Including when I sleep. I sellotape my thumb against the nun chuck.

I love the game so much that I don' sleep.

Ever.

I love the game so much that whenever I get a star I spend several minutes humping the television

I love the game so much that I hired Jack Bauer to traverse the universe and torture Bowser for the location of the stars so I could stare at the game's case, and lick the TV screen.

I love the game so much that I made a papier mache disk holder, that replicates every single galaxy in the game. And you can store the disk on any of them. On the locartions of every star there.

I love the game so much that I'm logging out right now to play it.

I love the game so much that I'm saying goodnight to you sir!

I love the game so much that Im staying here, as I broke all my disks as they got too hot from my uberz playing.

C ya!

Bye!

That was fun

It was LOL!

Started painting this pretty huge thing for school (abstract painting based on a song; it's about 80 x 48 cm big. Problem is I have to put it on a flat table and to paint it I have to bend over the table (hard to reach the top part of the painting), resulting in evil back pains. Makes me wish I had one of those cool easels. =(

Anyway, will probably paint for another hour or two before going to bed. Gotta get this thing finished before Wednesday. D:

Good thing: I had some ice cream today. =D

College tomorrow. I've got a horrible feeling that I should have something done for tomorrow, but I can't even begin to imagine what. My tutor is a fantastic guy, but he's not too good at making such information clear. A poet to the end, he talks in riddles.

Capped the day off with Pushing Daisies and Nip/Tuck (and in retrospect, got that order wrong but ah well). Both great. We'd all be much happier if we had Pushing Daisies in our lives.

Haha, I went to bed at 7pm and woke up now, but only because of my alarm. :D