Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I was walking down my street earlier, and I noticed someones back window (car) had been smashed. It hadnt been cleaned up or anything so I thought (being the nice neighbour I am) that I would knock the door and let them know.

Apparently somehow they de-iced it which smashed it. What the frig? How does that happen?! o_o

Megavideo keeps fucking me over!

Literally not letting me finish watching what I was watching, despite waiting the 54 minutes it said to. So I did, let it all reload again (can't remember now), then jumped straight to the bit I was at, and it let me see about 5 seconds before stopping again and telling I'd watched 72 minutes!

LIES!

My friend called me today just to talk.

Just to have a chat.

That was weird.

Mothers eh? Tsk.

Always kind of happens. My mother tends to ring me every day and other than the occassional "your brother is going to raise another man's child" its always "so...what you been up to?" "nothing, you?" "nothing"

Friend came round to explain the latest drama regarding his ex. We watched In Bruges and 30 Rock. He said he's going to set me up with some gay geek. I couldn't really care. Its nothing if I date, its nothing if I don't. Whatever kills the next few months ::shrug:

ReZ, I read through the replies calling it cheap, but did you actually explain what that piece of crap did, apart from lighting up?

I love the twists. I love the logos. I love everything about it. I hate expensive things. Hence dilema.

They are also bringing out t-shirts for each corps.

[FUCK THE COLOUR] They have "power rings" charged by a big battery, powered by Willpower and the rings can form any constructs that the wearer chooses or can think up.

So the Willpower they call their battery and the will power we consider on Earth [basically the bullshit they mentioning about trying not to smoke which everyone seems to be too much of a pussy] is different.

And they can make whatever they want? Sounds pretty broken as super heroes go.

From the comedy of yesterday to tragedy of today. Eastenders eh?

Feel sorry for my little brother, he's caught up in all this drama because he can't move away like the rest of us and with Dick being in the paper. Plus he's burying one of his best friends tomorrow :/

Megavideo keeps fucking me over!

Literally not letting me finish watching what I was watching, despite waiting the 54 minutes it said to. So I did, let it all reload again (can't remember now), then jumped straight to the bit I was at, and it let me see about 5 seconds before stopping again and telling I'd watched 72 minutes!

LIES!

Refresh the page, it tends to fool it. It's only a bug that it stops you before 72 minutes, anyway.

Movie-athoning currently. Watched Frost/Nixon, Benjamin Button and The Wrestler. Next is E-Athletes, then Role Model, then Slumdog Millionaire. If I'm still awake/alive!

Off to Sheffield tomorrow! Apparently we are staying in a 4 star hotel, and it may even be free :) (Thank you subsidies from all those unknowing members who paid an overpriced membership fee!)

Hopefully find my way to see Jayseven and co. Will be good.

That's right, I am clearly CEO of the sheffield branch of n-e. Booo-yar!

Sadly I hardly have conversations with my mum.

Wanna swap?

"Hardly have" without the 'ever' sounds really weird.

dude. Sleep.

my day's been alright. Volunteering was good for a change. Street fighter remains awesome as fuck and I'm getting better at it too. Hurrah!

kind of ending on a sour note though. Appears as if I've accidentally pissed off my friend on msn because I took her (really annoying) messages to mean she was in an annoying mood and didn't want to talk and told her so.

fuck it, eh? probably seeing her at jayseven's tomorrow so I'll let her cool off or whatever.

It was a bit meh really. Good things that happened are;

- Finally got a 1000 note streak on GH3. Hurrah!

- Ate out at a nice italian food restaurant for flatmate's dinner. Tasty, but expensive, and I'm a student dammit.

- Crossed off the first item on my giant film list. Memento down, 235 to go.

dude. Sleep.

my day's been alright. Volunteering was good for a change. Street fighter remains awesome as fuck and I'm getting better at it too. Hurrah!

kind of ending on a sour note though. Appears as if I've accidentally pissed off my friend on msn because I took her (really annoying) messages to mean she was in an annoying mood and didn't want to talk and told her so.

fuck it, eh? probably seeing her at jayseven's tomorrow so I'll let her cool off or whatever.

As I just said to a fellow alumnus from the university of awesome, sleep is for the weak and the comatose. So nyer.

You'll have to inform me of who this person be when you read this - text me urp. If it's who I think it is then... she's not even replied with a yay or nay yet so there!

ReZ, I read through the replies calling it cheap, but did you actually explain what that piece of crap did, apart from lighting up?

It's for display, so doesn't really do anything. But it lights up. That should be more than enough.

So the Willpower they call their battery and the will power we consider on Earth [basically the bullshit they mentioning about trying not to smoke which everyone seems to be too much of a pussy] is different.

And they can make whatever they want? Sounds pretty broken as super heroes go.

The battery is the thing that charges their rings, think of it like a rechargable battery. Their willpower is the same thing that we have on Earth, and it basically determines the power of the ring. The stronger someones willpower, (or determination etc) the more powerful their ring can be. Also their imagination, as they can make anything they want.

The fact that their rings can run out of battery power prevents them from being too broken you could say.

The other colours get power from different emotions ie Red = Rage.

Today is almost guaranteed to be crap.

A) We're probably going to get told we're not getting a bonus.

B) That friend who was in the wrong the other day? Well the friend he went mental at said she saw him kissing a chick that wasn't his girlfriend on Valentines, which I believe considering I've witnessed him cheating with my own eyes before. He then text me last night saying "for the fucking record" etc "I was with my gf" etc "cheers for believing I'd do that" etc "you owe me an apology"

Like.....so wrong and out of order its untrue, but he won't see it my way. He's stubborn. And he's being a dick.

Hmmm, he has talked to me now. Dunno what to think/who to believe. It does make things easier if I just accept it. I'd prefer we were talking again. Much better etc.

Bit booooored. Flinky is at uni until god knows when (4-5pm) and I don't know what to doooo. I should work for school but I'm missing certain elements for my drawings and I don't know where to start searching for sources for my papers.

So right now I'm just watching some Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on tv. X3

We made a chocolate cake yesterday, but it was realllly weird. It's a pretty moist cake (is supposed to be), but I think we did something wrong as it tastes pretty salty. X3

Good thing the icing is superrrrr sweet.