Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Me and good friend took out other good friend who I made cry on NYE to set her straight on a few things about her entire person. I think we've now lost ourselves a friend. Why are women so fucking ridiculous?!

I also have like...half a flu. I'm going to call it Lu. Half my face is stuffy, the other half is so clear it burns when I breathe. My throat is sore too :(

Me and good friend took out other good friend who I made cry on NYE to set her straight on a few things about her entire person. I think we've now lost ourselves a friend. Why are women so fucking ridiculous?!

I also have like...half a flu. I'm going to call it Lu. Half my face is stuffy, the other half is so clear it burns when I breathe. My throat is sore too :(

*Gives Rummy a hug and a mug of Heinz finest cream of tomato soup* :smile:

The world is out to get me today! my car was frozen solid on the inside this morning so was late for work and now there is salad dressing in my handbag. I know, I know, cry me a river.

Oh but Spenno182 is a genuine funny person:

Senior/manager type person: Are you the one who's interested in Marvel comics?

Spenno: No that's Michael Jamieson, I'm the one who's interested in your daughter.

Was too funny. Also not as outrageous as you think, he knows her daughter etc etc.

~Rummmmy, sorry to hear about your friend and your cold buddy.

Rarrr, can't concentrate.

Trying to read through my course book again and writing down the most important parts, but it just won't stick in my brainnnn. Getting kinda nervous about tomorrow's exam now. >.>;

I also keep eating chocolates at the moment, which realllly won't be helping with the weight I already gained over Christmas/New Year, oops. People should stop giving me lovely food, haha. X3

Anyway, back to studying, even though I want to curl up in bed and sleep and get hugs and all that nice stuff.

Spenno: No that's Michael Jamieson, I'm the one who's interested in your daughter.

I thiink its still bad that he said 'interested in your daughter' And its also bad that the boss has such knowledge of ReZ :P or that rez tells people that... mind you, first time i met him, we were walking along some london street, he spies that some one was eating an apple, and proceeds to talk to strangers about the best type of apple to chow down on.

I guess its not that weird that his boss knows he likes marvel >.>

my = west wing and essayssssssssssss

Haircut today, god the woman is lovely and my haircut is lovely, but christ she whacks some right crap on my hair. Why do I need three types of wax to keep my hair still. It's that bad that I'm tempted to go and wash my hair again..

Bought two tickets for rise against, one for me and my mate marc ^_^ ee I'm looking forward to it!

Also just about to buy a new bra and some blackline for my piercings. God I'm going to be skint very quickly..

I thiink its still bad that he said 'interested in your daughter' And its also bad that the boss has such knowledge of ReZ :P or that rez tells people that... mind you, first time i met him, we were walking along some london street, he spies that some one was eating an apple, and proceeds to talk to strangers about the best type of apple to chow down on.

I guess its not that weird that his boss knows he likes marvel >.>

my = west wing and essayssssssssssss

heh, nah she's easy going and laughed, plus only one level above us so it's all good. I heard about that apple thing, he does 'talking to randoms' quite often though, mostly hilarious (sometimes cringeworthy :heh:).

oh em gee. I has my proper name back.

No longer a child killing king ay, and I was just getting used to it.

The world is out to get me today! my car was frozen solid on the inside this morning so was late for work and now there is salad dressing in my handbag. I know, I know, cry me a river.

Was too funny. Also not as outrageous as you think, he knows her daughter etc etc.

~Rummmmy, sorry to hear about your friend and your cold buddy.

She says i'm not good enough for her daughter

it breaks my heart...

Wahey, the landlord (papa Carlisle, as we call him) came round and repressurised the boiler. Would have made sweet love to the man if he'd asked me to. It's nice to be warm enough to not have basic instincts feral instincts overtake your conscious mind in the search for warmth.

So went into see about my possible tattoo today. The guy was really pretty awesome and totally not what I expected. He had some awesome ideas was well enthusiastic. He told me pretty bluntly that it wouldn't be cheap (though not as much as I actually had thought). It's gonna take about 5 sessions to get it all done, but each one will take time to heal, so it will be a good few months before it all comes together. Booked the first session for pay day, so couple of weeks to go.

Yowza, going for any design in particular?

Not 100% decided yet. Though the guy kinda stressed that the reason some can look so bad is people choosing too much, instead of a couple of decent images woven in with something simple. I'm kinda going with something musical at the moment, like a set of Drums and some music notes. Haven't fully made up my mind.

The Highlight of my day = Buying a pack of onions from the shops. :)

Woke up after an odds night sleep where I'm not sure whether I actually went to sleep or not...And if I did I had a dream where I was awake...

And then revised all morning. Then watched anime for pretty much the rest of the day! Good way to spend the last time before school starts again!

I'd best prepare some Choonage to get me through the day! :grin:

The Highlight of my day = Buying a pack of onions from the shops. :)

Woke up after an odds night sleep where I'm not sure whether I actually went to sleep or not...And if I did I had a dream where I was awake...

And then revised all morning. Then watched anime for pretty much the rest of the day! Good way to spend the last time before school starts again!

I'd best prepare some Choonage to get me through the day! :grin:

Only you could find buying onions exciting! :heh:

Only you could find buying onions exciting! :heh:

I took it on as an epic quest. : peace:

I was just watchind anime in my Pyjama's when my mum called up

"COOLNESS WE ARE OUT OF ONIOOOOOOOOOONS"

I leapt into action and changed quickly although I manged to get my fleece in a twist. I then ran into the kitchen and said

"What does an Onion look like?"

My mum laughed thinking I was joking handed me the money and sent me out the door! At this point in time I'd geniunely forgotten what an Onion looked like.

Anywhoo when I got there there was an abundance of Onions all different sizes and I was determined not to get the wrong kind. I saw 50p for 6 of the badboys so I picked it up and ran (walked slowly) back home to meet my prize!!!

Which was 50p!

*victory dance*

and that's the end of that chapter. :)

I took it on as an epic quest. : peace:

I was just watchind anime in my Pyjama's when my mum called up

"COOLNESS WE ARE OUT OF ONIOOOOOOOOOONS"

I leapt into action and changed quickly although I manged to get my fleece in a twist. I then ran into the kitchen and said

"What does an Onion look like?"

My mum laughed thinking I was joking handed me the money and sent me out the door! At this point in time I'd geniunely forgotten what an Onion looked like.

Anywhoo when I got there there was an abundance of Onions all different sizes and I was determined not to get the wrong kind. I saw 50p for 6 of the badboys so I picked it up and ran (walked slowly) back home to meet my prize!!!

Which was 50p!

*victory dance*

and that's the end of that chapter. :)

Epic! I'd seriously love to read a book authored by you. :)