NEurope

spent most of the day working on html stuff for a lil website im tryin to make (practice practice practice).. finally manaed to get a form installed on it which is pretty cool

i need to have an eye opticians appoint on thursday cause my eyes are so sore from staring at the computer screen!

So tired..... and I haven't really done much. Had an English lecture which was a complete and utter waste of my bloody time. Thought we were going over a novel but turned out to be some idiot woman teaching us about creative writing, which we don't even do until second year. And I don't need to know how to do creative writing. I've written a few short stories in my time and was taught by a lecturer who worked at Glasgow Uni and is widely regarded as not only a legend but a fantastic teacher. And plus she got us to do some idiotic things which brought up very bad memories for me. Thnx bitch. Fucking 'When was the last time you cried?' should really have told her to fuck off or walked out of the lecture. Apologies for the language but it is a very bad memory that was brought up and it makes me angry thinking about it.

Had a two hour break between english and psychology and what with having sod all money for anything to eat, I went into town for an hour, looked around a bit and then went home. Not going to an afternoon lecture on an empty stomach and just genuinely couldn't be arsed.

So now I'm at home, sitting in the dark in my room on my laptop because my stupid brother has become a World of Warcraft addict and spends his entire nights playing it and has thus become nocturnal. :shakehead To go with that, I can't feel my thighs because of walking home far too quickly (normally a 35min walk but I did it in 25. Was actually shaking because of it when I got home).

Today has been a good day, especially compared to yesterday (which sucked). If only because of my lunch break in school. Was with my friends and we were acting silly again, doing a spin the bottle game where we asked questions, like "who will be the first to marry?", "who will win the lottery?"... and those are the more normal ones.

My future: my job will be being a cashier in a supermarket, I'll win 2.5 euro in a lottery. I'll have an encounter with aliens and also appear on television. I'll get rich and help out for a good cause, but also lose all my money again. I'll have the most sex out of all of my friends and even have a trio, plus have something with a teacher from school. And I'll forever be terrible at making decisions.

Yeah, very interesting. =P

i need to have an eye opticians appoint on thursday cause my eyes are so sore from staring at the computer screen!

That reminds me, i need to book an appointment. My vision has been getting gradually worse, and driving home today i realised my glasses are now not strong enough (I only wear them for driving and TV). I havn't been to the opticians in 3 year, mainly as i don't like being told my eyes are crap, neither do i like wearing glasses. Seems like i'll have to look into contacts (Pun intended) as i think i need to wear them all the time now. :(

Other than that, a boringly boring day has been had.

Also: I really like the name 'Nile FM' for a radio station, not quite sure why... :heh:

There's no better name for an English radio station in Egypt, that's why.

went to town to use a photo booth, so joined a a mate who was there and got christmas shopping started.

got my dad the new rambo on blu ray, and got my sister a book she wants, so it was a good start

got myself edge magazine and con air on blu ray, so i was pretty happy.

then me mam got home and told me to do three things, in a complainy manner when she walked in. fair enough, i had left crumbs on the counter, that was worth having a go about. havign left the door to the cupboard under the stairs, well thats irritating, id left iot open because id had to dash back out after turning the alarm off to fetch her crate of wine the delivery men had put round the back, then when i got in i had to empty the dishwasher and a little general tidying.

what annoyed me was how she had a go that i had the porch light on, so she could see when she came home. shes embarased because the porch walls have been sanded before we paper them, not that you can tell unless your stood in the porch. shes worried the house looks a mess. whos going to see? only the neighbours, who she dosent even like. who cares what they think when you dont even like them?

i happily walk around the house nude with the windows open, walk out in my boxers, carry swords in from the car in a casual, jaunty manner, sword swung over my shoulder while whisteling, i do this because i dont care what the neighbours think. i dont know them, if they dont like me they can deal with it, as i do with them. what harm is done?

went to town to use a photo booth, so joined a a mate who was there and got christmas shopping started.

got my dad the new rambo on blu ray, and got my sister a book she wants, so it was a good start

got myself edge magazine and con air on blu ray, so i was pretty happy.

then me mam got home and told me to do three things, in a complainy manner when she walked in. fair enough, i had left crumbs on the counter, that was worth having a go about. havign left the door to the cupboard under the stairs, well thats irritating, id left iot open because id had to dash back out after turning the alarm off to fetch her crate of wine the delivery men had put round the back, then when i got in i had to empty the dishwasher and a little general tidying.

what annoyed me was how she had a go that i had the porch light on, so she could see when she came home. shes embarased because the porch walls have been sanded before we paper them, not that you can tell unless your stood in the porch. shes worried the house looks a mess. whos going to see? only the neighbours, who she dosent even like. who cares what they think when you dont even like them?

i happily walk around the house nude with the windows open, walk out in my boxers, carry swords in from the car in a casual, jaunty manner, sword swung over my shoulder while whisteling, i do this because i dont care what the neighbours think. i dont know them, if they dont like me they can deal with it, as i do with them. what harm is done?

Where on earth are you taking your swords? :confused:

Where on earth are you taking your swords? :confused:

the park, they enjoy the freshair.

nah, i was taking them to uni, cos they needed care to stop em rusting. also, i sleep a little better when home alone with a nice, sharp katana by my bed.

Just cooked myself the most amazing Steak and Potatoes with black pepper sauce, evaaaaaar. I think today's been the first day in two weeks where I've gotten up before 5. Gonna go hit the gym, and then treat myself to some Gears. Fook yeh.

That reminds me, i need to book an appointment. My vision has been getting gradually worse, and driving home today i realised my glasses are now not strong enough (I only wear them for driving and TV). I havn't been to the opticians in 3 year, mainly as i don't like being told my eyes are crap, neither do i like wearing glasses. Seems like i'll have to look into contacts (Pun intended) as i think i need to wear them all the time now. :(

i kno - i only wear mine for the computer and for reading - im going to Boots for mine as they do student discount apparently (she also gave me a half price off voucher for the test as i had been to a different optician before - trying to lure me back... hehe)

Talkin about eye tests, I could do with one too... My left eye is getting worse, and because of that my subconcious or whatever isn't using it (I can only use one eye at a time, my eyes don't work simultaneously)... which means its only gonna get even weaker :(

Can't afford another pair of £300 pound glasses, lol.

In other news:

My skin looks awesome, I feel awesome, but my arthritis not so. My knee explodes when I sit for more than 15 minutes, and it seems to be getting worse and worse.... My appt w/ the rhemy cant come soon enough :(

My day was like an Apple. The first bite is delicious then eventually you get tired...I've lost where I was going with this...

My day was normal. I had to Apples for lunch and a bag of crisps as someone stole my Turkey and Tomato sandwich. I say stole but I mean got to lunch faster than me. :heh:

English is also very fun. Paradise Lost is actually not as daunting as I thought it would be, which is good. :D Also my first draft for my English Coursework is looking at a B. I'm so happy with that. :yay:

Eeep! I could never wear Contact Lenses! Well I might be able to but the fact that people had to strap me down while I took Eye drops indicates no.

Why don't you like wearing Glasses? :)

I used to only need mine for long distances but I don't think my eyesight got worse it's just that every time I took them off I lost them and couldn't find them as I could no longer see... :p Gradually I think my eyesight slipped a bit as I wore them all the time but now it is at a constant. Plus options are fun... or is that just me?

In other news:

My skin looks awesome, I feel awesome, but my arthritis not so. My knee explodes when I sit for more than 15 minutes, and it seems to be getting worse and worse.... My appt w/ the rhemy cant come soon enough :(

Glad to hear about your skin. Is it clearing up then? (yeah I don't know much about psoriasis.)

Glad to hear about your skin. Is it clearing up then? (yeah I don't know much about psoriasis.)

You know how my skin was at the meet, afaik, it was still pretty bad then. but it has been worse in the past.

It's all gone now, absolutely ALL of it ^____^

*dances*

Its so weird not flaking everywhere, and having nice soft skin :D And not shaking a snowstorm when i move my head. lol. :smile:

You know how my skin was at the meet, afaik, it was still pretty bad then. but it has been worse in the past.

It's all gone now, absolutely ALL of it ^____^

*dances*

Its so weird not flaking everywhere, and having nice soft skin :D And not shaking a snowstorm when i move my head. lol. :smile:

What so like cured or just cleared up?

What so like cured or just cleared up?

basically the meds i'm on are immuno-suppressants. They stop my immune system working so fast and creating too much skin.

Its pretty certain that it will come back (maybe slowly, maybe immediately) if i come off the meds. Dunno when/if I come off the meds.

I mean they can be taken long(ish) term, but not forever. Immuno-suppressants are generally similar to chemotherapy, with a lot of common side effects. Luckily the injections means its a lot less damaging to my liver and makes me a lot less ill when I take it. =)

There isn't a cure, that's hardcore DNA-modifying stuff were getting into.

Today our flat has been a tattoo parlour and a lecture theatre.

London tomorrow :D!

basically the meds i'm on are immuno-suppressants. They stop my immune system working so fast and creating too much skin.

Its pretty certain that it will come back (maybe slowly, maybe immediately) if i come off the meds. Dunno when/if I come off the meds.

I mean they can be taken long(ish) term, but not forever. Immuno-suppressants are generally similar to chemotherapy, with a lot of common side effects. Luckily the injections means its a lot less damaging to my liver and makes me a lot less ill when I take it. =)

There isn't a cure, that's hardcore DNA-modifying stuff were getting into.

Can you stop taking them for say 6months and then go back on them? Sounds awesome, glad it's giving you some relief for once chicken! :yay:

Eeep! I could never wear Contact Lenses! Well I might be able to but the fact that people had to strap me down while I took Eye drops indicates no.

Why don't you like wearing Glasses? :)

Glasses annoy me, i like to throw my head around and glasses don't like that. Also the rims; when i'm not concentrating on something i start staring at them and they do my head in. Finally i have a big face and glasses don't suit me very well. :S

Contacts all the way!

As for putting them in, I can touch my eye ball without too much fuss so i think i should be ok.

I gave up wearing my glasses a few years ago, told the optician why and she perscribed me a new set (this then happened twice, complaining about not being able to read books) then I stopped wearing them.

Because I then learnt to control my lazy eye not to roll in I now have improved or ''better'' eyesight according to my optician, nice to know, could have given me that advice instead of letting me do it myself. Psh.

So yeah glasses - overrrated.

Glasses annoy me, i like to throw my head around and glasses don't like that. Also the rims; when i'm not concentrating on something i start staring at them and they do my head in. Finally i have a big face and glasses don't suit me very well. :S

Contacts all the way!

As for putting them in, I can touch my eye ball without too much fuss so i think i should be ok.

Ah that is fair enough! :D

I totally understand that. My old glasses were really loose and when I looked down to go to the toilet once, they fell in. It was not a pleasant experience fishing them out...

Yeh, I'd go with Contacts. :p

I just attempted to touch my eyeball! It hasn't ended well. :/

I've grown tired of wearing glasses. I've been wearing them since I was 5 (Not the same pair obv.), and I'm getting a trifle bored of this old routine.

Can't get contacts until I have a job and am earning money, tho. :(

I get semi-annoyed with wearing glasses. I'm a little ashamed of needing them because I was so proud of my pr0 vision when I was younger. But I did it for the sake of road users as when I was learning to drive I noticed the distance was a little blurry. Now I can't see things clear beyond 2 metres.