Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well I wanna be sedated, so we all lose. Well I've had three years of english studies, so I'm supposed to be able to answer it :P Getting close to finishing... By lunchtime, maybe.

Yeah, the more you do English, the more what sounded like insane/impossible titles become less so, as you've learnt the stuff. :)

That said, I haven't learnt anything to do with modernist fiction, so I'd be flumoxxed at that title! (But I'm doing A Level, not uni)

Days been good so far, work started off bad but soon has processed into a good day.

The Blu-ray player i am looking at keeps coming down in price. Last week was £170, now it is £165. May pick it up soon once it reaches £160 or less. The only thing that cocerns me with it is that i got about 5 region 1 DVD's and i'm not sure if i can get them to work on the new player. I'll post a link to the player later once i get home. These region 1 DVD's are the Home Improvement comedy DVD's. They seem to be coming out slowly on region 2. Currently on series 4. Anyone know the release date of the next one.

Started Banjo last night. I'm in two minds.

I also dyed my hair blue again.

Also I had to work 9-5 on Friday, and got bitched at in college today because one of the tutors saw me working instead of being there >.<

I'd reeally like some internet back in the flat.

Started Banjo last night. I'm in two minds.

Me too, but I like some parts of it. You should get your code for Banjo XBLA and then you can play games from 10 years ago again... :p

I also dyed my hair blue again.

yay!

Also I had to work 9-5 on Friday, and got bitched at in college today because one of the tutors saw me working instead of being there >.<

Yikes, owned XD

I'd reeally like some internet back in the flat.

Phone line tomorrow, internet coming soon! :D

In other news, I got Tomb Raider uber cheap since I bought the limited edition version which was £44.99 used my £10 off voucher i got for my Gears of war 2 LE pre order then used £10.00 I had from game reward points. Cheeeap!

Oh and Mirror's Edge (and the t shirt) finally came.

Yeah, the more you do English, the more what sounded like insane/impossible titles become less so, as you've learnt the stuff. :)

That said, I haven't learnt anything to do with modernist fiction, so I'd be flumoxxed at that title! (But I'm doing A Level, not uni)

aye! It's a joyous ride, my man. Very refreshing when you start the module and scream at the essay questions, then a few weeks later you're either sorted, or you just have to spend 16 hours reading up on it on the web ;)

Me too, but I like some parts of it. You should get your code for Banjo XBLA and then you can play games from 10 years ago again... :p

yay!

Yikes, owned XD

Phone line tomorrow, internet coming soon! :D

You sound cheeful... whats up? :p

Today didn't start well. Early start and on the way to the train station, there was an animal lying on the road and my mum didn't see it till the last second. Luckily, she missed but someone else had run it down before we had come along. Poor deer. :( I spent all day at Uni feeling physically sick at thinking we had hit the thing. Just glad it wasn't us but I'm also quite sad that someone would hit it as hard as they did and not stop and see to it. Just sickens me that some people don't give a shit. :shakehead

Anyway, lectures went alright. Handed in my english essay and just finished touching up my psychology report. Don't have anything to do now so I'll have to think of something.

My day has been lazy. You see I booked today off work to catch up on sleep and chillax as I was in Devon for the weekend for my Girlfriends graduation and got back late last night.

All I seem to have done is play Football Manager 2009 and drink tea.

Reminds me of my student days which I dearly miss.

Today wasn't too bad, but Monday still is the worst day of the week! Just don't like the classes I have then.

Was tired all day and tried to nap after school... but couldn't because I was home alone and had to watch the dog until dad got back. And then it was too late for a nap. So I'm still tired.

And the house smells of cheese (that's been put in the oven, as that was part of our dinner) and it's making me feel blehhhh. Hate the smell. >.>;

My weekend was great! :D Gears 2 Co op on Friday twas awesome but I'd not even been playing my 360 in HD!!! It looks so much better now, nice and Crisp and Clean!

Work was good though I Didn't realise how many people ate stuff before paying for it at the till. Madness!

What was also crazy was picking up this jar which split in half like melting slightly and oozed Fruit Chutney, It was kinda wrong! But Cool. :awesome:

Other than that today has been really interesting learning about sleep! ^____^ And I have some English Coursework to be getting on with which is always fun! :grin:

Went to meadowhall, bought some stuff. Had somebody texting me and now I want to see them and I'm getting no texts.

It does wonders for my paranoia and mood, it's not their fault I'm sure, but I just wanted a hug, I'm being childish right?

Going to sit in tonight again, bleh and do nothing.

Went to meadowhall, bought some stuff. Had somebody texting me and now I want to see them and I'm getting no texts.

It does wonders for my paranoia and mood, it's not their fault I'm sure, but I just wanted a hug, I'm being childish right?

Quick Coolness!

Youre not being childish at all.

You could try listening to music to cheer yourself up.

*Hugs* :grin:(I need to put Official Hugger back in my Sig!)

You are definately NOT being childish!! :)

I've been asleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Went t'pub after I handed in the essay and nearly fell asleep there and then, so got home and had a nap for a couple of hours, with some weeeeird dreams about suits of armour and plug sockets and ribbons and stuff. I was one of the elite 500! Yeah. Then when I actually owke up I knocked over an entire shelf of books and shit, which nobody else in the flat noticed.

Not to down some coke before the troopers arrive and play silly games all night to keep me from sleeping!