Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov
Gah ever since that boyfriend of hers(sister) has been here, so far 4 times the toilet has flushed, another 3 times going to the bathroom, and frankly it's annoying the hell out of me cause they're doing something.

They just have weak bladders and runny noses right :blank:

It's a conspiracy!

I've just come back from work. Half 11 to half 3/4. I'll be going back at 6 for another shift which will be very, very boring.

Ergh, just got worse.

I've got this weekend to decide if i'm going on holiday with my mam this year.

It'd be me, her, her boyfriend, and his daughter (who is a bitch) and his son.

Dominican republic, some big complex for 2 weeks. I'm just not a fan of those 2 week sun, sea, beach holidays, in one of those "foreign" countries, that's basically a hot section of England because of how god damn England-ized (i made up a word) they've become.

Wow, just wow. Spent most of the day watching the Australian Open again. Two more epic matches. First, Federer won 10-8 in the fifth set, four and a half hours long. Then Hewitt wins in five sets, four hours as well. The Hewitt match didn't finish until 4.30am Melbourne time! Epic so far.

My day has been boring and have got a cold :sad:

Also have to wait four weeks for my computer gets fixed.

Why do you have to wait so long Dante?

One of the worst days of my life - so much for 2008 going well. It feels like I'm about to re-live 2007 all over again.

That sucks, hope the rest of the year is better for you.

Went to bed at about 4am... Gin was a good idea ;) We watched some stuff, played some xbox, played some SSBM and ordered pizza/kebab... was pretty fun! I think the others are feeling it a little worse than me. We had a pint of gin each, in all :)

You like gin and wine. My trip up (whenever I get round to it) shall be awesome then.

Anyway. Work itself, as in the hours of 9-6 was alright. Bit busy at times but not too bad. However, when trying to set the alarm it didn't happen. So I told everyone to go thinking it would be something simple but nada. Phoned the alarm company and they said they'd have to send an engineer round.

Two hours later he was there. Turns out as the panic alarm was accidentally pressed (which was lols; Police: *burts in* You pressed the panic alarm, whats the matter!?" Me: "nothing....") and needed to be reset, which took like five seconds.

Spent the two hours playing on the DS and phoning friends though so it wasn't too bad.

And I've just tried once again to find my wavebird but once again to no avail. I can't think where the hell it could be. I have combed my room several times now. Grr.

Oh and found out another one of my ex-classmates is having a child. Kids.

You like gin and wine. My trip up (whenever I get round to it) shall be awesome then.

Yah :P I never stop until the bottle's empty. And even then I need moooore! I really don't think you know what you're letting yourself in for...

Still up! Been playing The Darkness on the BxoX036! it's totally better than I expected, real bizarre twist I did not see coming after you get to the orphanage...

Also found that the Deadrising I'd bought has a serious crack in it, so the xbox doesn't even recognise it. Here's hoping I'm awake in time to get it sorted tomorrow.