Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I had a bit of a lie in this morning, had a nice dream too... which made it wick to wake up, but anyway. Feels like a waste of the morning though (not that I was for doing anything productive anyway).

As for happiness, hmm, I really don't know but when you're watching the Housewives later, try and concentrate on it and focus on the escapism of it. It might not bring happiness, but it will bring "less-sadness."

Well I had a bit of a productive morning; went shopping with mom, though I didn't find too much. Some cookies, CDs (two for me one for dad), make-up for my sister (cause she steals mine)... I saw some PC games for 5-7 euro but didn't know if any of them were worth buying...

And Desperate Housewives is my weekly form of entertainment; too bad it's only one hour per week. But I enjoy it muchly and I'm always looking forward to it. *loves it, especially when she has a nice snack to eat while watching it*

Ine, snacks are supreme!

Anyway, I just spent alot longer than I had intended to writing an email. Not that long at all considering how long I took, quite bizarre. The Gmail spell checker is both a help and a hindrance because, although it corrects plenty of stuff... it misses plenty too. So you have to remember to check it anyway. We'll just say that it took me so long because I'm outta practise with the old francais.

I was well happy to get my payslip through this morning, got a few hundred quid which was nice, and also a 1% pay rise on everything with back pay upto april(ok, not alot considering i work rarely, but it's nice to know), but then I had a t]pretty terrible driving lesson, I've had far too many lessons already and I'll probably still fail at this rate :( I'm quite annoyed now, I bought GH3 to cheer myself up a bit though! I've had this incredible urge to spend lots of money on random stuff for the past week or so...

Guest Stefkov

I was planning on going to Bury to buy GH2 after college. But I had a free and a mate wanted to get it aswell so we both went. I had to go through my last lesson with a big bag next to me. I got home and have been playing it all afternoon.

I had a part of a french stick with butter.

Had a good day today. Only 1 lesson and then spent the afternoon in the common room messing about, which resulted in a few people going round "fertilising" other people by doing what they called the "sperm dance". Was very lol worthy. Someone even fertilsed the deputy head.

Also, stuck doing 4 hours of baby sitting tonight. Arse.

Absolute shite. First of all I arrive late for college. Then I realise I have no lunch. Then I realise that I have to code in visual basic for an hour or so, before going to boring boring boring electronics, then the salvation of Music Tech finally arrives.

Only that it's shit, and I can't work and I don't know why. 2 weeks until the deadline. I felt like I;ve put an endless amount of work in to my piece and it feels like it's half done. What's the point..

Then I remember GH3 is released today and I have to wait until Christmas to get it even though I've been saving up for months now, which makes me angry, and the icing on the cake? My friend gets on the bus and produces a PS2 copy of GH3.

Finally get home, family are all pissy and there's absolutely fuck all to do.

Oh, and I just remembered I have a near impossible philosophy essay to complete for monday.

It has not been my day.

As promised, went to London.

Got hardcore Jelly Bellys, and other random stuff. Twas good shopping.

Got home to a case of the new Heroclix set. Got to the last booster and still hadnt pulled my most wanted figure of the whole set, HulkBuster Iron Man....then he was in that last pack!

I screamed "YES! FUCKING GET!" Claire thought I was mad, Heh heh.

Time to wrap presents now.

I do history for a GCSE course, and I'm currently doing coursework on Northern Ireland, so I've been interviewing Irish family for some primary source information that will hopefully get me an A/A* grade.

What do you need to know? I hope they have been giving you favourable information! :o

What do you need to know? I hope they have been giving you favourable information! :o

I'm covering partition, Bloody Sunday, the Good Friday Agreement and the Orange Order. My uncle is British but was a soldier in Northern Ireland in the late 60s/70s, and married an Irish Catholic who he met over there. I got some really interesting information and some photos too. :)

Pretty good day today on the whole. Unfortunately I had to get up for a lecture at nine because I haven't been for ages which was relatively interesting although I knew it all already. The guy was talking about bundling software together and court cases (ie. Microsoft + WMP in Windows) about it. Fire alarm went off halfway through and he just stopped the lecture at that.

Came home for the weekend at about 3 then went round to Becca's for an hour or so to meet her mum (I'm going to London with her and her mum has to know I'm trustworth :heh: ). I am!

Then home and MSN/Xbox for the rest of the night.

Been a bit of an odd day today.

I was allowed to skip Physics and Chemistry today because of some protests related to violence towards women, and at breaktime, I accidently got pulled into the protests, was forced to carry a sign around the school yard while we were recorded live on TV.

Also, because a relative of the guy who does photocopies at our school (called Pepé) died today, Pepé took the day off to mourn the death and because of that, our Maths Teacher couldn't do photocopies of our exams, so we've got another 3 days to study XD

Been a bit of an odd day today.

I was allowed to skip Physics and Chemistry today because of some protests related to violence towards women, and at breaktime, I accidently got pulled into the protests, was forced to carry a sign around the school yard while we were recorded live on TV.

Also, because a relative of the guy who does photocopies at our school (called Pepé) died today, Pepé took the day off to mourn the death and because of that, our Maths Teacher couldn't do photocopies of our exams, so we've got another 3 days to study XD

Theres only one person at your school qualified to operate a photocopier?

Where do you live, do you have to walk ten miles to get water too?

;)