N-Europe

I'll Have A...

Joe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like beer, however ive now moved away from pints from the fear of my beer belly getting bigger so i now enjoy bottled beer from the likes of coors, corona & miller.

as for normal drink, ice cold water is good stuff but for the fizzy i love fanta orange & lemon.

Normally Fosters/Carling. They didn't have either at a Chinese restaurant I was at last night so had San Miguel. Me and a lass had two [Litre] bottles of Merrydowns dry vintage cider. A fucking Don of a beverage. I've also started on the Snakey B's. Aaaalso at the Union on Friday they have Vodka and Coke for a quid. Ka-ching.

On the Vodka a coke front me and a flatmate went to said night and had ten vodka and cokes and a snakebite, to which he got hammered [Fool hadn't eaten dinner] so was very pissed. I got him home then another flatmate gave him mayonnaise and passed off raw potato peels as chicken. I filmed it so if anyone wants to see I can send it them, best to wait when I get home as sending stuff outwards over msn or something is shite-slow.

Cocktails, Illusions, Green Frogs, Levitations..

Shots: Apple Sourz. Beautiful.

So much choice.

I ain't got one favourite, i got a handful and here they are

Fosters (normal and super chilled)

Carling (normal and super chilled)

Stella

Grolsh

Smirnoff (Vodka and Ice)

Coke

Pepsi

Becks

Guinness

Irn Bru

Budwieser

Jack Daniels

San Miguel (spanish beer)

Mythos (greek beer)

Ouzo (like vodka, with liqorice)

Beer: Carlsberg generally but if I have cash to burn Hoegarden.

Spirit: Jack Daniels either on its own or with Coke. I have, however, just been introduced to Triple Distilled Vodka although few pubs / clubs sell it, supermarkets do. :D

Non alcoholic: Orange juice.

Guest Offerman
Unfortunately, it has to be funny for me to laugh at it too.

*tumbleweed rolls past*

What happened to you Shorty, you used to be cool.

(I'd put an emoticon in showing that this is very tongue in cheek, but I feel it wouldnt be remotely funny if I did - but this is very tongue in cheek.)