N-Europe

Banned Users

Ashley

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should ban them selves every sunday just to entertain us in our otherwise pretty shitty lives.

Actually it would be quite fun if the admins were more autocratic. Get a feudal system going, toss in a bit of repression, a ban here and there for talking back, and then we revolt in the Epic thread 2 (this was more of a 1.5).

For about 5 mins, then back to the anime thread.

Haha, people actually care that Ashley looked into TG's PMs?!

The guy was a ****, everyone hated him and most people would have had a look if they were in the same position. Seriously, grow the fuck up - this is the internet.

Don't like it? Leave.

Except that Ashley apologised for noseying about. As he says, everyone makes mistakes. So which is it, wrong, dodgy or OK?

The guy was a ****, everyone hated him and most people would have had a look if they were in the same position. Seriously, grow the fuck up - this is the internet.

Don't like it? Leave.

Shouldn't you be Banned? and unable to post? It makes no sense......

Tys: I'd start by learning English first.

ZEll: It's not that big a deal, certainly not worthy of all this hype. Dodgy, but who cares.

As far as I can see my English is better than your, bar a couple of typos, which are a direct result of typing with a Wii remote. Refer to page seven and you'll see you neglected to insert a full stop, but you don't see me using it as an AMAZING COMEBACK! (Unless you count that.)

Don't like it? Leave.

No one had really made a serious post for a while until you. lol :P

Like I said I wouldn't really care about people reading through my PM's and I can see why it would be done with users who are banned or who have done something wrong, but, the admins saying they have only ever looked at the pm's of banned members or those in trouble are lying. =P They look at all the pm's innocent members sent to them as well... Oh the horror!

Notice how the revolution stopped when everyone that was clearly from Eurofusion or previously banned were banned? Why couldn't that have been done earlier in the day?

No reason, I know we both spotted it hours before it got childish. However it seemed the admin on line at the time rather than take action decided to let it stew and at one point even attacked me. Very disappointing.

I propose we put all this behind us. I admit I made a mistake but you have to understand I would never, and have never, read through someone’s PMs for funsies, only if needs be. I started looking at TG’s to check to see if rule-breaking stuff had gone down (namely name-throwing, insulting etc) and I went too far. As I said. I made a mistake. Everyone does.

It's a different way of saying "Fuck you", I'll give ya that.

Fresher seemed very sensible, I'm not sure why he was banned.

Fresher came in, started talking about sex and generally was weird in the MPT thread, typed some sensible stuff but then turned on Ashley and knew of previous banned users I think, so Shorty banned him, I think.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!