Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "half + 7" rule appeases most people.

It depends on the context really, in my opinion. How rapey the older is, and how impressionable the younger is. Also depends on gender roles in the relationship.

"This could be messy, and I don't seem to mind."

"Just don't go telling anybody, and overlook this supposed crime."

Fastforward to a few years later, no one knows but the both of us, I've more than honoured your request for silence, and you've washed your hands clean of this.

I assumed gay pride marches being generally over the top is a reaction to the fact people weren't meant to be proud of it for hundreds of years.

So your logic here is that they dress up like complete tools because they're making up for lost time?

Bullshit.

So your logic here is that they dress up like complete tools because they're making up for lost time?

You underestimate the effect living a lie/oppressed/in an unwelcoming society has on people.

If you've lived your whole life in a hyper-christian village in the depths of America, scared that people will find out your secret, and then you finally move away to San Francisco, the first thing you'll do is become the stereotype, because that's what you've so longed to be able to do all your life.

I'd disagree with that. Some, probably many, may for a while go "balls to the wall" (to steal an American expression) but I'd imagine it would be a brief period of 'settling'. I don't think you could say that its inevitable, nor could you say they become an iconic stereotype.

Mostly neither here nor there, but just thought I'd throw it into the here.

Still, if its written by Tina Fey then it becomes comedy gold.

20073_257238301492_536116492_3692193_1800653_n.jpg

Liz: "I'm taking you to the bus stop."

Randy smiles joyously.

Liz: "To get a bus home!"

I'd disagree with that. Some, probably many, may for a while go "balls to the wall" (to steal an American expression) but I'd imagine it would be a brief period of 'settling'. I don't think you could say that its inevitable, nor could you say they become an iconic stereotype.

Mostly neither here nor there, but just thought I'd throw it into the here.

Still, if its written by Tina Fey then it becomes comedy gold.

20073_257238301492_536116492_3692193_1800653_n.jpg

Liz: "I'm taking you to the bus stop."

Randy smiles joyously.

Liz: "To get a bus home!"

Liz Lemon (Party) is pretty liberal in her own sexual life.

6a00e54fb7301c88340120a79cc385970b-800wi

• 3 weeks later...

I know there's accents that put me off, but none in particular that I find really attractive.

Sometimes voices are realy hypnotic though, not in a sexual way. There was some invigilator for an exam once who was from the north of Scotland/the islands, and she had that kinda high voice thing. I wanted her to speak to me forever. (I've heard the accent loads, dunno why it was just this random old woman who stunned me.)

I've heard so many people say Irish accents do it for them; unfortunately in my case they just remind me of all the old Catholic priests & nuns from when i was growing up.

Woah I'm not sure this is the place you should be opening up to. I think you need somebody more qualified.

The French accent is a huge turn on. That's awesome because I lived with a French girl in Halls, and she had many French friends who often came around. They came, and so did I. ;)

I also quite like the Spanish-y sort of accent, as well. Very, very hot. Ine's got a voice which does it for me, which I'm surprised at because I never imagined the Flemish or Dutch accent to be particularly sexy on girls, but it is. Although, I bet she can't say the same about my accent or voice.

I used to know a girl who had an American accent, and it sounded quite nice. But, I think if I spent every day of my life with somebody who had a really thick one, it would probably get on my nerves. I think the same could be said for the Australian accent, too. Used to work with a girl who had it, and it sounded less sexy as time went by.

I think the same could be said for the Australian accent, too. Used to work with a girl who had it, and it sounded less sexy as time went by.

The Aussie accent is alright, I'd take it over the American anyday. It all depends upon where the person is from though, this place is such a mash of so manny different accents that even the slightest movement across a city and you'll find new words and new sayings.

Actually I was watching something yesterday set in Aus (oh, the news story about Hamilton) and I just can't take the accent seriously most of the time. Its the child in me. In fact,

sums it up nicely. Although...

I'm having a night out with some close friends on friday, and both they and myself would love if I bought my boyfriend along. However, this would entail him staying with me for the night. My parents are well aware I'm gay (I didn't tell them, my sister discovered this on facebook) and my dad has been nothing but supportive. My mum however hasn't said a thing. Her behaviour toward me hasn't changed at all, but because we've never spoken about it...I'm terrified of bringing up the idea of having Chris come and stay. I just don't know how to approach it. God, I wish I was back at Uni. Then this wouldn't be an issue.

Eurgh.

Edited by Slaggis

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!