Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was researching (after a discussion on another forum ) "Androgyny in Ancient Egypt and how Carl Jung's Anima and Animus theories apply to it".

It was v. interesting how instead of seperating the genders as out society has for centuries (in image/manner etc, all products of society), they wer far more balanced, both sexes shaving off all pubic hair, wearing wigs and make-up, similar dress etc.

The Pharoah and Queen were nearly equal in power, save that the queen couldn't make final decision affecting the state/nation or whatever.

Also, whatever pharoah was married to Nefertiti had a femenine body, giving rise to the theory that he might have had Marson's (IIRC) syndrome or be some form of hermaphrodite.

Tres interessant.

I thought it was common knowledge that in regards to sexuality modern culture is actually very backwards... :\ :S

Yes, but the topic started as a discussion of why women "have to" shave armpit hair whereas men don't, and the like. And then it went back to gendr roles etc.

I got my legs waxed at work once for charity and NEVER AGAIN, I can still feel the pain. I don't do my chest, I'm not a gorilla so I don't shave my chest plus you should have a little hair there, it's your reward for becoming a man.

• 2 weeks later...

I like him to a ridiculous degree.

The way he calls me "Scamp" is the most endearing thing ever. And the way he invites me to sit with his arm around me, with my head on his chest.

It's like he's my straight boyfriend.

And he wants to be my date for the school Leavers' Ball.

So what's actually going on with this guy now? Is he gay or not? I kind of lost track of the whole thing to be honest.

With Chairs last post, I'd find it hard to believe he's not even vaguely contemplating it. I mean, there's a line, and it sounds like he's about to trip over it.

Chair, in the wise words of Nike, just do it.

What he says.

He must be Bi, curious or gay. I don't think he would be acting like he does unless he is. Either that or he sees it as a big joke, but from what you've said that isn't the case. I assume he knows you're actually gay right?

Yes, but the topic started as a discussion of why women "have to" shave armpit hair whereas men don't, and the like. And then it went back to gendr roles etc.

I always shave my armpit hair simply because it's fucking nasty. It always looks fucking nasty, no matter the person/gender

I always shave my armpit hair simply because it's fucking nasty. It always looks fucking nasty, no matter the person/gender

I shave mine, because I don't like the look of it either. Plus, I feel a lot cleaner when it's not there.

Also, Chair: Go for it. Nob him. :)

Also, Chair: Go for it. Nob him. :)

Agreed. Put your wing-dang-doodle in his thunderbox and have at it.

The missus bought some sexy undies a while back, got to see them on her for 30 seconds last night :yay:

Chair, have a few drinks with this lad and precariously touch him while having fun. Stroke his leg, spank his ass etc, just be very touchy feely, all in the name of drunken sillyness. That might help as you'll see how he reacts, plus you'll have an excuse if it all gets a little awkward and he gets offended or whatever.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!