N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to suggest an online store, but I suppose it'd be difficult to explain the parcel...

That kind of thing is usually sent with an extremely plain exterior - to protect the buyer or whatever. It even says on the websites sometimes :s

That kind of thing is usually sent with an extremely plain exterior - to protect the buyer or whatever. It even says on the websites sometimes :s

They generally do afaik. or you can always email the company and check.

My mother (yes you heard it right) ordered that kind of stuff online, and it came in a normal package.

i have heard tales of what is bassicly a ring shaped likea dolphin, and its tail massages the clit. apparently its like some type of orgasmic kryptonite, way better then the rabbit i hear (though it has a similar feature, i dunno)

Why do all these female pleasure devices have connotations with animals? :confused:

My friend had a fleshlight (or similar) and broke it due to overuse within the space of about a week -_-

Don't do that Dan :p

If it was a real fleshlight it would have lasted longer, I should know, they're well built, but dear god, make sure you clean them

My fiancee used to work in a sex shop so we have tried every sex toy on the market. The rabbit is an expensive piece of shit.

If you want something good get something like a clit massager those are the ticket.

See thats the kind of thing I was suggesting, but bluey is all for rabbits tsk tsk :heh:

Chris weirdly my sister had one (>.>) they just looked like dolphin shaped clit massagers.

im astounded by just how close peoples families seem to be. as far as my family goes, sex isnt mentioned, unless it is part of the sentence "dad,, you have sex with men!" followed by me laughing like an idiot and him retorting with somthing equaly as stupid.

i wounder why my mam feels like she living with a pair of kids.

I have never discussed anything with my elder brother about either one of our sex lives (his has been discussed a lot though :p).

Youngest brother has asked me a few questions and I've answered basically (mostly concerning numbers and genders). I have, on several occassions, reminded him "no glove, no love." Oh and told him to get tested properly (not just for the clap). Im so caring.

even with mates we seldom disccuss sex, unless its somthing fucking awsome.

shit, random side story time!

my mates told me about two kids at school with me. in year 8, so 12-13, they decided they would be cool and have sex. unable to find a free house, they had it in a shed behind a shop, with one of their mates to keep watch. ofcourse, they didnt want him watching, so he had to sit with a sleepingbag over his head. must have been a good watchman.

back on to what i was saying, never dusscuss sex with mates, usualy just have stupid conversations that make us laugh abotu things that happened years ago, or imagine none present friends in situations they wouldnt get into. well it beats finding out how my mates get their jollies.