N-Europe

The Official 2006-2007 Exams Thread

DCK

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your lucky.

On my standard grades I didn't have a physics and maths teacher till about 3 months before the exam,and I didn't have a computing teacher for about 6 months :heh:

I was the only one who got a credit pass(2) in my maths class that year.I felt special,and she even called me a genious at a parents night but after that I became a bit lazy...

I have a Spanish listening exam tommorrow which i'm very confident about. :D

GCSE right?

Language orals are officially the worst thing ever. Sweating absolute buckets during my GCSE German oral last year, speaking in front of the most intimidating Polish guy for ten minutes.

Try A level spanish in front of an old man who seems to have a lisp :(

I AM SO SCREWED:cry:

Biology practical tomorrow :(

Shit scared. We've barely been prepared for it, seeing as we have the worst teach ever teaching us. Gonna do some serious revising tonight.

OCR transport practical? Good luck, I did that this time last year. It's not too bad providing you really get a move on, as there isn't much time.

Bah, almost forgot... computer exam on Monday. Photoshop and evil Illustrator. Photoshop shouldn't be much of a problem I think, but Illustrator... Guess I'll read through my notes this weekend and fiddle with its functions a bit. =/

Bah, almost forgot... computer exam on Monday. Photoshop and evil Illustrator. Photoshop shouldn't be much of a problem I think, but Illustrator... Guess I'll read through my notes this weekend and fiddle with its functions a bit. =/
O:

I love illustrator.

I want exams where I use/discuss software applications I already know inside and out >.< Can we swap exams? (Mine's on 16/17th century English drama, although some people think Everyman has Dutch origins!)

O:

I love illustrator.

I want exams where I use/discuss software applications I already know inside and out >.< Can we swap exams? (Mine's on 16/17th century English drama, although some people think Everyman has Dutch origins!)

Too bad I don't know anything about English drama. =P

And Illustrator is just meh; I don't see myself using it much, except for when they force me. We have to do some stupid things where we have to recreate a figure the teacher made and then do stuff to it. Bleh.

Only had this class for a couple weeks too (half a semester), so I'm not that familiar with it.

And guh, they still haven't given us our exam schedule for the theory subjects. >.<;

Accounting exam at 12 there this morning! Balance sheet didnt balance and my ioncome statement was out by 500 but im happy with it. i reckon I got a good 65% anyways!

Too giddy and hyper now to do anymore study today!

Dunno whats wrong with me but i'm wired to the feckin moon!!!!!!!

OCR transport practical? Good luck, I did that this time last year. It's not too bad providing you really get a move on, as there isn't much time.

Wish i read that yesterday. Completely messed it up :(

I ran out of time and missed out 3 3mark questions :(

I've actually done a revision time table, well looked at the syllabus for the module and decided what days to tackle what lectures and what days to go back over what i've made notes on.

I'm getting the feeling no matter how much i do it won't feel like enough and i'm going to have this HORRIBLE feeling in my stomach. worrying over whether or not i'm gonna be able to carry on with japanese as part of my degree course or not.

the exams a week tomorrow, so i have 7 and a bit days to know EVERYTHING about cell biology essentially as i have to get 70% MINIMUM in order to carry on.

If only i had worked harder last term, and focused less on japanese and more on biology.

worst is that a weekend after the bio exam, i have 4 japanese exams in a single day. my body shall know tiredness and cramming before the end of this month!

hey, give it a few years and you won't be saying "BAN EXAMS" anymore - it's only fair to sit them when you know millions of tiny, scared children will have to years after you don't!
Tsk! That mentality hinders humanity's growth! It's no different to being a crappy parent because you had a crappy parent. I plan to campaign against exams being memory tests when I'm all growed up!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!