N-Europe

Mixed or seperate

Guest Stefkov

Guest Stefkov

After having this conversation countless time at the dinner table I just want to know how you eat.

If you were given a plate of:

2 slices of cow meat covered in gravy

mashed potatoes

some roast potatoes

sweetcorn (either all seperate like green giant or those miniature ones that look like mini cobs)

carrots/peas (or seperate)

I was wondering do you mix your food like cut up a bit of meat, out it with some mash potatoes and a carrot, or like me do you eat it all seperate. Maybe list the order you would eat it aswell.

Me its save the best till last, but start with something nice.

I'd go for the carrots first, if it was with peas I would have to eat them together, I hate peas so to take the taste of peas away.

Then the sweetcorn by itself, after that would come the mashed potatoes then the roasted ones. Finally the meat. Always the meat is last.

I just wondered..:grin:

Edit now with added visual pleasure.

platevl0.png

@ Shorty, The mother's cooked it so the peas are there because she made them. Its only a small amount of peas though, but it was just general for people who may have liked peas. And two types of potatoes I dont know why, she does that sometimes.

Why would you have peas in the first place if you hate them? :blank:

First thing I would do is throw the mash (two kinds of potato? too much!) and sweetcorn away which I wouldn't have cooked in the first place :heh: then add some stuffing. Usually I don't mix the food on my fork, just go for one thing at a time and randomise it. And I never eat all of one thing first.

What a random thing to discuss o_o

After having this conversation countless time at the dinner table I just want to know how you eat.

If you were given a plate of:

2 slices of cow meat covered in gravy

I'd stop there and send it back.

But normally I mix a tad but eat in an order...if that makes sense.

I was wondering do you mix your food like cut up a bit of meat, out it with some mash potatoes and a carrot, or like me do you eat it all seperate. Maybe list the order you would eat it aswell.

Me its save the best till last, but start with something nice.

I'd go for the carrots first, if it was with peas I would have to eat them together, I hate peas so to take the taste of peas away.

Then the sweetcorn by itself, after that would come the mashed potatoes then the roasted ones. Finally the meat. Always the meat is last.

Hang on!

So you eat all the potatoes (for example), then all the carrots, then all the peas etc...

Crazy!

I tend to get a few things on the fork at once.

I like it seperated and eat in circles. For instance if I have meat, carrots and rice I'll eat a bit of meat first, then carrots and after that rice, repeat. I usually do it that way to preserve the flavor of everything but when it's not really tasty I tend to mix it, especially when I have rice on my plate.