N-Europe

Do you talk to yourself?

Roostophe

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually not out loud, except for when I'm really upset or angry about something. Like I messed up and then I'll say something like "Ah fuck you Ine, stupid ****...". =P

But I do talk to myself a lot, in my head. Have entire discussions in there, or I make up conversations I could be having with other people. The strange and sort of weird thing is that I often even do this stuff in English, rather than using my own language. Oh no!

I talk to myself too much.

I'm not gonna give examples though cuz the things I say are pretty worrying.

I also like to pretend sometimes that I'm someone I'm not in my own little world, not quite sure why, I guess it just feels good.

I do talk to myself but usually in my head. If I'm annoyed at a game I'll shout out though and if I'm really annoyed then there'll be a constant stream of abuse for about 10 minutes - although if someone comes in halfway through it will stop immediately and I'll act like I wasn't saying anything.

Usually not out loud, except for when I'm really upset or angry about something. Like I messed up and then I'll say something like "Ah fuck you Ine, stupid ****...". =P

But I do talk to myself a lot, in my head. Have entire discussions in there, or I make up conversations I could be having with other people. The strange and sort of weird thing is that I often even do this stuff in English, rather than using my own language. Oh no!

I couldn't describe it better, that's exactly what I do. Sometime I plan entire conversations with other people. And it's really weird when I do it in english, and even being aware of it, I can't stop it!

Guest Stefkov

I talk to myself. Doing work, just speaking out loud, now times this..blah blah.

I dont talk much when I play games, well not to myself. I just think in the head.