Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Valentine's day

Whizkid

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Valentine's Day sucks, although I'm sure we wont say it if we have a girl for it.

trust me, even if and when i am in a proper relationship for valentines day, if my guy wanted to do somat big or special on the 14th of feb-4 fucking days after my b'day i'd have to kill him or slap him or just fuck him hard to make up for it, because he clearly doesn't know a thing about me.

I think so, but I didn't see it on the first 2 pages, this one can stay unless you (or someone else) can find it. :heh:

Yeah, Valentine's Day sucks, although I'm sure we wont say it if we have a girl for it.

Thats a big if for some of us(me).

Good point there Stocka.

I happen to know a GINGER NERD with a very attractive female partner.

Well thats depressing.

I'll say it...

Its a scam of massive proportions, created by greetings card companies to fleece poor souls like myself and be put on a guilt trip for not participating.

I admit, I love my lady loads, I wouldnt want her to feel left out so I will buy her a card and take her out for an expensive meal and gift this w/e...(hook in mouth....bastards!!)

Wouldn't mind if it wasn't shoved in my face daily in every form known to man. I bet if you were a hermit and lived in a cave you'd still hear about Valentines day somehow. Doesn't help when you split up with your girlfriend the week before...

..am I the only one who hates buying stuff for valentines day in that you have to take stuff up to the till and you just know the person working the till is thinking '..are you really buying that..? lucky girl *sarcasm*' or '..not a chance, mate'

I'm really not a fan of the day. I don't need a special day left out to be nice to my girlfriend.. it's all so forced.

I happen to know a GINGER NERD with a very attractive female partner.

Unfortunately not me. I disagree with valentines day just because its such a commercial rip. seriously its like every shops saying "you don't love your partner unless you spend 6.4 billion pounds".

Plus the copious amounts of pink gets boring very quickly.

i know why and yes i feel the same

you know why i don't like valentines day?

i do actually, its only 4 days after my birthday and can mar what is otherwise a perfectly fine February week.

Totally forgot i posted this in another thread : -

Valentines day sucks ass, it also sucks ass it's so close to my birthday.

The best thing that happened to me on Feb 14th of any year was last year when i had some really amazing sex.

Valentines day isn't about love, its about cliche and being annoying. It's a time when relationships are usually put under strain and single people feel neglected and stuff. I'm very happy that i have never been in a relationship on valentines day, and as much as i can appreciate a good long relationship i can never see myself ever 'celebrating' this day. I would have to tell the person i was with that "i'm not going to do anything for it other than be normal and see you and you better not buy me anything or do anything OTT or else i'll slap ya "

Thats my 2 cents anywho.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!