N-Europe

im in hospital-

Whizkid

Give us a review of the hospitals services, such as the quality of the operation undertaken on you [significant scarring?], treatment from nurses, food/drink etc.

Maybe we can submit it to hospitalrankings.com, what do you think? :)

Do not say that agian ok

That again ok

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us a review of the hospitals services, such as the quality of the operation undertaken on you [significant scarring?], treatment from nurses, food/drink etc.

The stay in general was about as good as I could have expected, the operation to repair the ligament in my knee was successful, but my knee cap was dislocated in 3 places, not much can really be done about it - so I just take painkillers and wear a knee brace when doing anything physical. The worst part was the physical therapy, seriously a year of trying to do the most basic thing you take for granted - walking, is soul destroying.

Um....... canand are you....... ok???? You seem to like your rather empty one liners. Probably to quickly boost your post count. However it would probably be best to only post when you have more of a relevant and greater contribution in mind

Anyway another thing about hospital is that I'd much rather that a member of my family brought me something to eat than me having to eat hospital food. I really felt sorry for my cousin when I went to see him and he had to eat that filth. And yes I never tend to get sick. The odd cold here and there but nothing above that really. Although I could just be jinxing myself.

I would rate my local hospital at about 8.8 out of 10.

What about you guys?

I was wasted in when I was in my local hospital, other than that I try to stay out of them as much as possible as a patient. I can't stand general hospitals(I work in the same hospital, but in a small part which is purely psychiatric).

What would happen if it went wrong? :heh:

This post would die off and we would never know why and you'd feel really bad, maybe.

Hospitals and Nurses do tend to get a lot of stick. But, everytime I've been in/visited someone who was in hospital, they're always being treated well. As JonST said, Nurses do kick arse. I've never particularly liked visiting hospitals, but I've never had the feeling that anyone I know was being treated bad or anything. Safe hands.

GoodLuck, Kid.

Ouch, I had suspected appendicitis as a kid and it hurt like hell. Was about to be prepped from the appendoctomy but they realised it was something to do with my stomach (some how..) and yeah, no scars today.

Hope it all goes well!

P.S Hull RI gets 8/10. The tower block is a right nuisance, esp trying to get to the 8th floor :(

i had some teeth out when i was i kid, they put me to sleep and i woke up crying, i had appendicitous to but i didn't have to have it removed, the doctor just put me to sleep and when i woke up the pain was gone, i still get a pain in my right side sometimes but it calms down and goes away eventually