Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use that in one of my decks. Very sexy.

It does look pretty good for bench work, i'm not much of a player, Love collecting, my GF and I play the odd game from time to time, but only with the pre-made decks, which i've modified a little bit.

Don't want to push it though but I've had some decent luck with boosters lately, a few Lv X. Shiny Bagon, some nice Holo's.

I'm glad I started collecting again.

Got myself a Kenwood mini chopper, quite good for small amounts of choppage, I've been making some fantastic meals this week.

Kenwood-CH-180-Mini-Chopper-Food-Processor_1.jpg

Unfortunately Christmas has really cleared me out, this will (hopefully) be the last thing I buy until at least march.

There's a whole thread about it somewhere.

Villain bought an expensive luxury item (iPod) with his JSA and some people thought that was immoral/out of order. Some people didn't. There was an argument. An argument that later became known as iPodgate.

OK well Ashley types faster than me :P

Oh wow... some people really have sticks up their asses.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong or anything; I'm just having fun watching people get angry.

Anyway, I robbed some JSA money off someone today and bought some smack.

large20photos_heroin.jpg

Villostoffee posted somewhat happily that he spent his JSA money (that should go to seeking jobs) on an iPod. UPROAR.

Happily my arse. I bought the bugger because I wasn't a happy Brummie. Duuuhhhh. :indeed:

Does anybody fancy starting A Pack of Sausage Rolls, 2 Fudge Bars, 2 Chomp Bars and a Kinder Bueno-gate, 'cos that's what I bought today. :woops:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25498&highlight=ipod

there was a whole THREAD!!!!

madness

It was indeed madness, and no Sparta or One Step Beyond about it.

Edited by Roostophe
Automerged Doublepost

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!