N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eevils above purchasing, then the ensuing debate, has been my first encounter with slankets seeing as I live under the rock next door to Ramar and we don't get US telly. Now that I've been enlightened, I'm gonna get one for Christmas as they look perfect for lazing about reading and playing the DS. :grin:

I keep thinking the exact same thing with ReZ and that shit "hat" he wears [i know other members have it, but they might be able to actually pull it off (actually I'm yet to see images of those who have been proud to own one show it {I might've missed it})] *pr0 bracket usage*

However with his "Comedy" Rainbow, even he has dropped it for some "sketches". I believe even him to be too embarassed.

Dude, you totally missed it...

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1086232&postcount=14432

&

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1086702&postcount=14449

HAT PRIDE!

I went shopping today. Bought loads of Bat For Lashes-y stuff (which I'll post tomorrow), and I also bought this top:

Photo194.jpg

At first I was stunned by the Escher birds, and then I was more-so stunned by the fact it only has one sleeve.

I know this was posted ages ago...but, I just need some time...

When the world ends and I'm leader of a New York gang kicking off against the Jones Street Boys, I will be wearing this. Probably with some eye liner and a bobble hat.

JEEZ Rez. You're so damn immature. I wasn't talking about THAT*.

I was talking about your ballsack.

*Cherry cola muffin.

Ball win.

And to keep this post on topic. I bought a jacket potato and a sachet of butter. It was above average.

Also something I ordered from Ebay arrived today, for a sketch in Comedy Rainbow. In fact Goafers post is mega related to the sketch. DUN DUN DUNNNN.

OH! And I also bought something else I needed for Comedy Rainbow. Again won't say what it is yet. It'd sound weird anyway.

I got them from Tesco. They're mini muffins, but you get a load of them.

I'll warn you in advance though, they make all other cakes taste like wet arse by comparison.

Can you pop round and deposit one into my tastebuds. kthxbai.

In a somewhat related post to my earlier purchases:

I've just started watching The Fast and the Furious in HD. I can see every hair on Vin Deisels face and both of Michelle Rodruigez's testicles. It's glorious.

Ooooh.....do we have a contender for Forum Post of the Week.

Don't want to oversaturate the episode with Vin Diesel though...I've said too much.

:santa::kiss:

My day, like yesterday has mainly consisted of playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, I think I'm near getting towards the end.

Also something I ordered from Ebay arrived today, for a sketch in Comedy Rainbow.

They sell talent on Ebay now?

Time to fire up my PayPal account.

I jest mon frere.