N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding ding ding! Wesley has the correct answer!

Anyways this isn't directly mine but my dad got his car today, and it will be getting handed down to me in a year or two so I might as well post it.

webxia.jpg

My mum got one in black a couple of days ago, I'm hoping she'll let me have it eventually..

Purchases:

This Is Scientology: An Overview of the World's Fastest Growing Religion -- An excellent introduction to the one truth faith.

Bare-faced messiah : the true story of L. Ron Hubbard

I would recommend checking out these.

I've checked out both. The title of the first is an outright lie, Islam is the fastest growing religion (or, technically, atheism).

Are you, but any chance, a Scientologist? Or possibly just a troll?

Pff...the PS3 slim still isn't here -.-

But I pre-ordered something that makes me happy:

51HMuO4LkhL._SS400_.jpg

41VjIBgbavL._SS400_.jpg

Muse - The Resistance Limited Edition including Vinyl, USB with MP3, DVD. And more I think...but I don't know how much more. :D

Edit: A 12" Art Print is included^^

Oh yes, I have that sexeh edition of The Resistance pre-ordered too! I can't wait till 14th Sept!!! :grin:

10536961x.jpg

Pac Man shirt - one of the best quality £4.99 shirts I've purchased from Play.com, plus I think Red really suits me, so the amount of Red coloured shirts in my collection will be increasing.

l_2d461cb38f2845398ae13f0831394d4b.jpg

Link statue - wasn't planning on buying this - due to the high price - but after seeing it on display the other day I couldn't resist.

l_2ccb88bcd41d4553bcf54d665ed57a87.jpg

Ark of the Covenant - another rare collectable for my Indiana Jones collection.

I went to buy a super special £7.99 Gold car wash ready for the car show at the weekend, only to be given it for free*. Win!

I got it free because I used to work at the petrol station and the carwash hadn't been tested today. So the person behind the till let me use my car to "test" the carwash. My car is now clean and waxed.

I say free, I bought the girl on the till a Kinder Egg to say thank you.

..ah yes, an old friend and guilty pleasure of mine has seemingly returned for a limited period.. I had to indulge :eek:

WispaGold.jpg

I love a Wispa Gold :yay:

I am currently changing my underwear due to the reaction I made when I read that post...

EDIT: It appears 14th September is when they go back on sale everywhere. For now, go to Sainsbury's...

Edited by Roostophe