N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

dsc00266wb9.jpg

Deep pan crust, sweetcorn, sliced ham, 2x chargrilled chicken and extra motzarella cheese.

£9.99, I think it was around 10"

Added as much BBQ sauce on it I wanted. Not like that Frankie and Bennies minimal amount.

dsc00266wb9.jpg

Deep pan crust, sweetcorn, sliced ham, 2x chargrilled chicken and extra motzarella cheese.

That looks abso-fucking-lutely delicious! Mmm...:heh:

Elsewhere, I bought a nice striped jumper today, as I need something to where over shirts to go out at night that isn't a hoody. Cost my £20, but it's bloody nice quality, looks a treat, and makes me look thinner than I am, so it's worth it.;)

I could also have bought the 2nd and 3rd Splinter Cell games (Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) for Xbox to play them on my 360 for £4.99 each from Cash Generator, but refrained as this week I've already bought Excite truck and these:

A Sandisk Sansa c240 1Gb MP3 Player

B000IZKM0A.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS500_.jpg

And to double it's memory and give me the ability to play my own music in Excite Truck, a SanDisk Micro SD Ultra II 1GB Card:

B000F2YI06.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA280_.jpg

I only bought a 1Gb MP3 player as I don't have that much music, but I made sure it had an SD slot of some kind so I can expand the memory if needed.

Guest Stefkov

3328992m.jpg

From play.com also.

I stole your image noodleman :p

I think the next batch of money I get I'm getting guitar hero. If any other games dont come out.

Please... stop... tempting me...

I have so little money - but House... House must be bought.

Don't miss out at £9.99 it's a bargain.

I just ordered this from HMV too

3321601000.JPG

They have seasons 1-5 for £9.99 each. I love HMV sales.

kingdom_hearts_box_art.jpg

Kingdom Hearts (PS2) 14.99 in GAME but I used a gift card that had four pounds from my last trade in on, seven from what my friend gave me for buying him GW Nightfall and then I had a fiver on my GAME card.

34007.jpg

GBA-GameCube cable, 98p from Game. It was GAME's own, though, but it was brand new and will probably work just as well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!