• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£5

[ATTACH]2512[/ATTACH]

Got some real ones to use rock band, very good to use and was only £5 for all 4

[ATTACH]2513[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2514[/ATTACH]

Sexy 16" BBQ Chicken Pizza from the best takeaway around, PIZZA ISLAND!!

[ATTACH]2515[/ATTACH]

Not bad tasting, but I still prefer the Onion Bhaji and Squirrel ones.

[ATTACH]2516[/ATTACH]

Free review copy ^_^

51I78qzDQiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've bought a tonne of shit recently.

Killzone 2 (PS3)

kz2pack.jpg

Halo Wars: Collectors Edition (360)

halo-wars-collectors-edition-big.jpg

Zune premium headphones (the left headphone cable of my CX500's completely came off...)

2715208973_b5acb47c1b.jpg

Pentium 3 1ghz CPU

P3_1000PGA.JPG

512mb SDR RAM

256mb-ddr333-ram-memory-p-n-am33010-am33010.jpg

Fujitsu P3 motherboard

fujd1170.jpg

Pentium 3 heatsink

CM-DP5-5021B1.jpg

2 port SATA PCI card

pci-to-sata-ide-cct55.gif

25141_Man-on-wire-2.jpg

On Blu-ray for £9.97 from Amazon. I hope its good.

Does it have anything more than a bloke on a wire. Because that poster really doesn't inspire viewing.

Why are re-release (Players Choice/Classics/Platinum) box arts always so horrific?

You had your chance to get a proper box art the first time :blank:

eee1.jpg

poetrybooktaolin.jpg

41epdMUh1UL._SS500_.jpg

Awesome!! :D

Just had a sudden urge to buy these. Can't wait. I'm ready for a total mind fuck. Tried to start reading Atlas Shrugged but physically my copy of the book is massive so I can't really carry it around. I'll save it for the summer.

Does it have anything more than a bloke on a wire. Because that poster really doesn't inspire viewing.

What a shit comment! Since when do movie posters indicate every event that happens in the film?

In any case, Man On Wire is one of the best documentary-films I've ever seen. Awe-insprining. It makes you feel like a pussy for not being cool enough to do something like that.

9/10 from me.

What a shit comment! Since when do movie posters indicate every event that happens in the film?

In any case, Man On Wire is one of the best documentary-films I've ever seen. Awe-insprining. It makes you feel like a pussy for not being cool enough to do something like that.

9/10 from me.

I never said posters indicate every event, it's just that when you scroll down and see MAN ON WIRE, and see Exhilirating by the NY Times, THEN see a Man on a Wire, it doesn't leave much to the imagination.

But you seem to have answered my question, it's a film documentary about a bloke who walks on a wire.

Resi 5 is pretty average though, and its not like the console is very Resi themed.

The game isn't even out, so I don't know how you can say that.

Not that I can understand why someone would say that from playing the demo, either. It's a lot like Resi 4, easily one of the best games of the last generation.

The game isn't even out, so I don't know how you can say that.

Not that I can understand why someone would say that from playing the demo, either. It's a lot like Resi 4, easily one of the best games of the last generation.

Yeah, as Dan said. I've played a fair amount of the actual game. Its good, dont get me wrong, just not Resi 4 good (which is a tall order to live up to i'll admit, but hey).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!