Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually despite what a lot of people say, Too Human is fun in places, I bought it for about £20 when it came out and played through it once, the combat on both sticks makes more sense when you actually play it and when you play it co-operatively online it can be great fun, granted it's not briliant but it's still worth playing, hopefully they will refine a lot of elements for when the second one comes out though. :heh:

And who told you this? :p

I've seen them on sale elsewhere, labeled as unisex. Don't worry, I did my research, lol. Though when I last saw them, they were waaay more expensive.

They could be worse. That's an acceptable pair of those godawful style of trouser.

Well, i like it, so there! :p

I think they can be ok if they fit properly.

The amount of times I've seen guys walking around in ones that are too short... >:

Yeah, that annoys me too tbh. That's why I chose the largest size, as it's shown as the perfect fit for me. I hope they do fit though, as when the jacket I bought the other day arrived, I found that the chest and torso area is really tight. However, I'll have the jacket unzipped most of the time, so it's all good there.

Yeah, that annoys me too tbh. That's why I chose the largest size, as it's shown as the perfect fit for me. I hope they do fit though, as when the jacket I bought the other day arrived, I found that the chest and torso area is really tight. However, I'll have the jacket unzipped most of the time, so it's all good there.

Tell me about it, I bought 2 skirts last week labelled the same size, one was too tight, and the other too loose.

618VhcRo-iL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

From Zavvi - £11.99

Thought Zavvi had shut up shop.

sega-superstar-tennis-playstation-3-p3ssten.jpg

£15

guilty-gear-dust-strikers.396392.jpg

£5 Probably shit

FF4DS_NTSC_front.jpg

£15 A) normal pal case B) probably amazing.

Needed some new DS games. Looked everywhere for Korg DS (didn't find it) and Brick and Dead Mans Shoes but didn't find any. Internet. In fact I bought the DVDs from HMV. Just Korg to get when I'll locate when I'm less mildly drunk/tipsy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!