Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what make was yours?

EDIT: Oh you actually say what it's powered by. The reason why the cost may seem crazy for ours is because they're USB powered. If you check out stores like PC world they have adapter powered and USB powered, with a large price difference. You pay more for the convience of USB powered (which is a big convience for when you're going from PC to PC everyday).

Ah, i see.

To me, thought, it doesn't justify the price difference.

Its not really much harder to take a plug with you.

EDIT: Been lulling on it, thinking it might be better but its not really worth the difference to me.

SummerHeightsHighI_000.jpg

"Soundtrack"

All the musical bits from each episode, all of MR.G's best bits.

She's a naughty girl with a BAD HABIT! A BAD HABIT FOR DRUGS! (Ecstacy..Ecstacy...)

whitechocolatespacegg.jpg

whitechocolatespaceegg - Liz Phair

Exile In Guyville is one of my best musical purchases of 2008, so I'm expanding into her other stuff.

Dunno what they are around here. £5-8? I haven't been to the cinema since the summer. But I tell you what is the biggest rip off cinema; uni. Some lectures all we do is watch a film in crappy seats and the average cost of a lecture is £35. Bloody rip off!

Anyway.

veganese.jpg

mods_wax.jpg

(which indeed smells lush, as the assistant described it; it smells like those chewy 10p sweet bars)

41XQM7NHCCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(some blue bar shampoo)

£20. And got this £30 gift set for free (although as its free I wonder if they still donate to charity...). Was going to spend £10 on the conditioner anyway so for the extra ten I got lots more stuff.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!