N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Christina Agularia album covers*

She is much hotter than I remember...

Anyway, it's not a purchase as such, but it will facilitate one - rummaging around in my room, I've found I had £36 worth of change. :awesome:

£30 of it has gone to the bank, so I'm gonna celebrate and buy something. I'm feeling... Rainbow Six Vegas 2... or possibly Bioshock...

Money is fun. :heh:

Sennheiser CX500's are amazing. Unfortunately they're not retractable, but they usually cost around £50 retail, and can pick them up for only £15 on Amazon Marketplace. I've got a pair and have never had such good sound quality from such little things :D

Sweet! I just ordered a pair off eBay for £14.99 including 1st class recorded delivery and a free gift, Ty Dyson. :D

Sweet! I just ordered a pair off eBay for £14.99 including 1st class recorded delivery and a free gift, Ty Dyson. :D

I just had a look at that, and it does indeed sound a very low price. But after a google, it seems that quite a few fakes of this particular product are going around.

On marketplace I've received a fake copy of a GBA game before so I guess I have a bit of skepticism of marketplace sellers for things other than DVD based games (although the majority are honest). One of the sellers for those earphones says "no packaging included". Hmm... :heh:

If I still had an N64...

I think I'll get an N64 just to play Majoras Mask. I wish I had played it before.

Do you actually want to buy one of mine? Its a bit unstable, as in if someone slams a door somewhere in the house, it'll freeze! I'd throw in a controller and some games too :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!