N-Europe

Stocka

Las Vegas - season 5

51vNBjB1w%2BL._SS500_.jpg

35 USD

Wasn't supposed to buy this before an European release, and maybe not at all, but since it doesn't seem to be aired over here, the European release is still some time away, especially if I want it below 18 punds, and each and every time I downloaded it I got it with Spanish or French voice overs and I decided to buy the American version instead. If I'm lucky it's region free and I can watch it on my tv and not the laptop.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, join the club. :p

Ordered mine 6PM Sunday and still hasn't come today though...unusual as they normally get it to you by the next day (which would be today if you exclude Bank Hol Monday). Ah well, great price. :)

Ordered mine 6PM Sunday and still hasn't come today though...unusual as they normally get it to you by the next day (which would be today if you exclude Bank Hol Monday). Ah well, great price. :)

Just ordered mine today!:smile:

It'd be today...the post doesn't go on Sunday or Monday, so the first day it would be sent would be Tuesday.