N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found out i'm going to be made a keyholder at the sushi restaurant (i'll be in charge of opening shifts a lot...) so i bought a little sushi-plate keychain for my keys :smile:

it has teenie tamago, eel and squid nigiri, and some cucumber maki on the side ^_^

Went to manchester got this for the living room

0092710_PE229408_S4.JPG

From ikea £48

And got 4 of these to go in it

80802_PE205184_S4.JPG

Ikea £8 Worked out quite dear but i really liked it and it looks smart with the new black leather sofa. And best of all it hides all the junk in the living room.

Also got a really nice firetrap t shirt from BANK but cant find a picture any where that waas £25

pic1.jpg

after seeing this in a magazine and now here, i thought: 'what the hell, live a little! embrace the geeky side again! It worked with star trek!'

And so I ordered this one:

000070_m.jpg

Mind you, these things aren't cheap and shipping fee stings, but my is it pretty.

For some reason my Firefox won't open pdf's.

Thus I have to copy the link to IE, either way it looks crap. On a Starfleet control panel it might fit in. It looks like it'll take you an hour to figure out what time it is to begin with. BlueStar! Does yours work on a similar fashion?

What other features does it have?

It's soooooo smexy.

Define.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

For some reason my Firefox won't open pdf's.

Thus I have to copy the link to IE, either way it looks crap. On a Starfleet control panel it might fit in. It looks like it'll take you an hour to figure out what time it is to begin with. BlueStar! Does yours work on a similar fashion?

What other features does it have?

Define.

I dunno. The design and the colours just work for me. Features though? Does a watch need other features other than telling the time, and looking pretty on your wrist?

I dunno. The design and the colours just work for me. Features though? Does a watch need other features other than telling the time, and looking pretty on your wrist?

Personally I like having a stopwatch, lets me know how long things are in the oven.

I won't deny it, it looks pretty, but too much effort to decipher.

ZeldaMMbox.jpg

£12 Ebay. Cant wait to try it. Now to tune my n64 to my tv... -.-

Don't use the retarded RF cable, it will never do the n64 any justice at all.

If you have a GameCube, that cable is 100% compatible with the N64. Just take the RF adapter out of the back of the N64 and lo and behold, you're left with the standard Nintendo multiav port that's also on the SNES. You'll also then get stereo sound, as well as of course a far, far clearer picture. Yes, you can leave one cable plugged into the TV and just swap it between the SNES, N64 and GameCube. It's fantastic