N-Europe

Stocka

So what, has it got a USB port on it or something? Because at present my PC is right next to my TV so I just use the DVI cable but when I move out I am going to have my macbook so I'm going to have to get converters and stuff. But does that thing allow you to just plug in you're external hard drive and play it off that?
Yep, that's exactly what it does. And yea I have my PC right by my TV too. In fact my video card has two outputs so its just a case of clicking the "HDTV" button I made in my start menu to switch the display to the TV. But I really want to move my PC to my bedroom to watch stuff in bed ^^

The DVD player also plays avi files straight off a DVD. checkit.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear lord. I was thinking it would be costing around £70+ but £32. Bargain. Will probably buy that later. But for now, gonna eat and watch Big Love. Cheers for that Shorty :D (presume as it has a HDMI output it upscales. Oh and does it have a HDMI lead with it?)

Popped to town and got:

Dr Pepper

Hair care products

Moisturising cream

Water

Mickey Mouse notebook (retro Mickey, and it was reduced :D)

And I only went for a green tie but couldn't find one :(

But my shorts and oversized beanie turned up. Huzzah!

good choice =) i myself purchased a bottle of this myself - all chilled

*buying shoes tomorrow*

pay day ftw :P

Dear lord. I was thinking it would be costing around £70+ but £32. Bargain. Will probably buy that later. But for now, gonna eat and watch Big Love. Cheers for that Shorty :D (presume as it has a HDMI output it upscales. Oh and does it have a HDMI lead with it?)

Hasn't arrived yet, if you want to wait i can let you know soon as I get it. I don't think it comes with one though. Not even sure it comes with a SCART cable by sound of reviews. Still as you said it's a bargain. Comes from France but with adapter, probably need to change system language to English.

good choice =) i myself purchased a bottle of this myself - all chilled

*buying shoes tomorrow*

pay day ftw :P

I walked past Brantanos earlier and saw a sign saying "Mad About Shoes" and it made me think of you :)

Hasn't arrived yet, if you want to wait i can let you know soon as I get it. I don't think it comes with one though. Not even sure it comes with a SCART cable by sound of reviews. Still as you said it's a bargain. Comes from France but with adapter, probably need to change system language to English.

Yeah I'll wait until you get it and test it before I order it as I don't really need it right away anyway.

I walked past Brantanos earlier and saw a sign saying "Mad About Shoes" and it made me think of you :)

lol! really?

these really lovely shoes came in today and me and the manager and the supervisor spent a good half hour trying them all on :D

tho i had to help with delivery which WASNT fun - lugging boxes up the stairs for an hour :(

purchased 2 cream buns earlier in the day which i treated myself too :)

thank you :P

i was told ( and i kinda sorta agree) that they look a tad like

which rocks cause theres a dancing rabbit thing in it

Yeah they do (sort of) look like the Rabbits in Rayman, although a lot more friendly and they do not look as mental. :heh:

There is a dancing mini game in it which is great. :D

Dancing Rabbits For The Win. :bouncy: