NEurope

robosgroup.JPG

i thought about buying a pet hamster, but then i realised i don't need one, although they are super cute ^_^

dsc00266wb9.jpg

Deep pan crust, sweetcorn, sliced ham, 2x chargrilled chicken and extra motzarella cheese.

£9.99, I think it was around 10"

Added as much BBQ sauce on it I wanted. Not like that Frankie and Bennies minimal amount.

Oy! I'll go and waken the lad up, then he'll can properly give you the evil eye! :heh:

I take it back. :(

8245100.JPG

£9.99 on HMV :hehe:

my camera came today too!

Please... stop... tempting me...

I have so little money - but House... House must be bought.

dsc00266wb9.jpg

Deep pan crust, sweetcorn, sliced ham, 2x chargrilled chicken and extra motzarella cheese.

That looks abso-fucking-lutely delicious! Mmm...:heh:

Elsewhere, I bought a nice striped jumper today, as I need something to where over shirts to go out at night that isn't a hoody. Cost my £20, but it's bloody nice quality, looks a treat, and makes me look thinner than I am, so it's worth it.;)

I could also have bought the 2nd and 3rd Splinter Cell games (Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory) for Xbox to play them on my 360 for £4.99 each from Cash Generator, but refrained as this week I've already bought Excite truck and these:

A Sandisk Sansa c240 1Gb MP3 Player

B000IZKM0A.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS500_.jpg

And to double it's memory and give me the ability to play my own music in Excite Truck, a SanDisk Micro SD Ultra II 1GB Card:

B000F2YI06.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_AA280_.jpg

I only bought a 1Gb MP3 player as I don't have that much music, but I made sure it had an SD slot of some kind so I can expand the memory if needed.

3328992m.jpg

From play.com also.

I stole your image noodleman :p

I think the next batch of money I get I'm getting guitar hero. If any other games dont come out.

Please... stop... tempting me...

I have so little money - but House... House must be bought.

Don't miss out at £9.99 it's a bargain.

I just ordered this from HMV too

3321601000.JPG

They have seasons 1-5 for £9.99 each. I love HMV sales.

DS1156_box.jpg

Ordered, anyway.

Now I just need to play the waiting game; it's right up there with Superman 64.

boxart-pal-front.jpg

elite-beat-agents-20060801043106154.jpg

Also, Street Fighter II for SNES and a Scrubs box with the first 4 seasons.

Kirby's Adventure on the VC. It's probably the best platformer on the NES. I should buy some more Kirby games. Sucking Rules!

kingdom_hearts_box_art.jpg

Kingdom Hearts (PS2) 14.99 in GAME but I used a gift card that had four pounds from my last trade in on, seven from what my friend gave me for buying him GW Nightfall and then I had a fiver on my GAME card.

34007.jpg

GBA-GameCube cable, 98p from Game. It was GAME's own, though, but it was brand new and will probably work just as well.

Hmm Foxy seem to be taking forever to give me my money back for the cancelled copy of Dragonball Z despite being able to take the money instantly so Play keep having problems getting money for Firefly and Serenity.

ClassicContollerPoints.jpg

(only got Dave Mirra to get my Wii points on the cheap.. but the main bit is the classic controller.. which I got cheaper elsewhere :yay: )