Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7095-600?wid=340&obj=main&color=49,10,58&sharpen=1

popped in to say hi to my friend who works in the local charity shop and found this dress by alfred angelo .. worth about £150/175 ... in my size... for £6.

score! now i just need somewhere to wear it to in the summer (only crazies wear strapless dresses in the winter... O_o

popped in to say hi to my friend who works in the local charity shop and found this dress by alfred angelo .. worth about £150/175 ... in my size... for £6.

score! now i just need somewhere to wear it to in the summer (only crazies wear strapless dresses in the winter... O_o

That is an amazing dress. Do want! Lucky you for finding it so cheap. =P

Very nice dress' date=' is it a charity shop of great wonders or just a very lucky find? If the former then please send me the address![/quote']

I like you, but I don't think that dress would look as good on you as it does on Bluey. You just ain't got the boobs, man.

Well done, Bluey. Purple is a very lovely colour. :)

sensible girls wear this dress in the winter with a nice short-cropped jacket. :love:

Hey! I have the body to pull that dress off no problemo. In fact I'm going out to find myself one right now - AND I'm brave enough to wear it in the winter!

Willpostrophe: Bringing dignity and bravery back to the UK, even in times of crisis.

Bluey: You'll need to provide piccccs of what this dress looks like when you go out. :) It looks like a lovely dress.

sensible girls wear this dress in the winter with a nice short-cropped jacket. :love:

hmmmmmmm... i'll have a second look around the chops (CHarity shOPS.. yeah boi!) once pat and i AREN'T snowed in... :grin: nice idea!

tho then i'd just need a party to go to.

Very nice dress' date=' is it a charity shop of great wonders or just a very lucky find? If the former then please send me the address![/quote']

ealing has a grand total of 16 charity shops.. this one's on the main road near me and is called acton recycling. there's usually some pretty awesome STUFF in there but i rarely find clothes from them...

Willpostrophe: Bringing dignity and bravery back to the UK, even in times of crisis.

Bluey: You'll need to provide piccccs of what this dress looks like when you go out. :) It looks like a lovely dress.

thanks!! pics may follow... but as i said... party season is kinda over O_o gotta wait till the next wedding...?!

!Bipmi!QBWk~$(KGrHqYH-CIEsUOueWWKBLQKQ,cV1Q~~_35.JPG

£9.49 off eBay :bouncy:

EGK.jpg

£1.50

I had an urge to learn some basic German after seeing Inglorious Basterds in August, so I'm gonna see what happnes with this book, now that I have more free time.

51UTa2kYT0L._SS500_.jpg

£4.00

His Dark Materials trilogy - tried them when I was 12/13, but didn't enjoy them so gave up on them. Gonna try again now that I'm a more sensibile and intelligent individual.

My latest purchases areeeee...

2109772635_afeddd26fc_m.jpg

Eurostar tickets - from London to Belgium

aaand

738264009_8989379f0c.jpg

National Express tickets - from Newport to London

Only got back from seeing the female on Sunday. Now, we've already booked the next journey. I'm not used to this kind of organisation. I'm a man.

Ahh the dark materials trilogy for the absolute win. Just love that series. If you're into that kind of teen fantasy genre I highly reccomend the Abhorsen trilogy as well, starting with Sabriel. Garth Nix is awesome.

Flinkeh, are you a Newportonian? That's where the girl I'm sort of seeing is at.

Ahh the dark materials trilogy for the absolute win. Just love that series. If you're into that kind of teen fantasy genre I highly reccomend the Abhorsen trilogy as well, starting with Sabriel. Garth Nix is awesome.

Flinkeh, are you a Newportonian? That's where the girl I'm sort of seeing is at.

Add me to the "I love His Dark Materials" group. Great series of books. :)

Aye, I grew up in Newport, but I don't look or sound like I'm from Newport. It's got quite a distinctive accent. "So I goes to him, le's go to da pah-k in ma cahhhh, brah" Do you know where exactly she lives?

My latest purchases areeeee...

2109772635_afeddd26fc_m.jpg

Eurostar tickets - from London to Belgium

aaand

738264009_8989379f0c.jpg

National Express tickets - from Newport to London

Only got back from seeing the female on Sunday. Now, we've already booked the next journey. I'm not used to this kind of organisation. I'm a man.

That is some good organisation.

Marriage next. :kiss:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!