Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

No More Heroes

Smiter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently theres gonna be a full blown feature on this in the new edition of Games TM out this friday. I'm really looking forward to this game, here's hoping it's a keeper.

I'll definetly be picking that up.

And cel shading takes nothing away. Killer7 was the most shockingly bloody game i've ever played, but it did it in such a magnificent style so it didn't seem like a childish bloodbath game. It certainly lost non of it's impact because of it's graphics.

• 3 months later...

No more heroes is looking to be one of the more inventive titles on the wii using the sword system properly, i read something somewhere about the level or angle you are holding the wiimote affects the motion, so it turns out as a different attack pattern, i cant see any reason so far not to buy this, i havent played killer 7 yet, i am a failure, i havent seen it cheap on ebay yet :( and i havent even played through resi 4, well at least ive got a reason to use my wii now, if i had money, but no more heroes alongside manhunt looks to bring the wii to a more adult audience.

I don't recall anywhere near as much furore with K7 as the original Manhunt on PS2. I'm sure the Daily Mail ate a live badger in protest of Manhunt.

Guess it's because K7 was killing mutated zombie like creatures & monsters. Manhunt was basically a murder competition between humans.

Obvious which one will make JackT and friends more excited...!

(assuming he has any)

Apparently theres gonna be a full blown feature on this in the new edition of Games TM out this friday. I'm really looking forward to this game, here's hoping it's a keeper.

Has anyone got this issue of games Tm yet (or does it come out this friday?) because i want more info dammit.

Was there not a vague release date for Japan or something?

I can't remember if I seen a summer release for it or not,maybe mind is tricking me.

Would it be funny if it was a Brawl-like update with daily news :heh: I'm looking forward to the update though,this game looks rather good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!