N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 46 replies
    • 3.7k views
  1. 360 to dvi-i

• 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 57 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 84 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 2 replies
  2. The Lisbon Treaty 1 2 3 4 5

• 115 replies
    • 6.9k views
  3. Your Song

• 23 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Age 1 2 3 4 6

• 142 replies
    • 9.1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Cool Toys!

• 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Firefox Download Day 1 2 3 4

• 81 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 31 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 33 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. LCD monitor flicker

• 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
  8. silent youtube miming O_o!! 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 86 replies
    • 5.5k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I picked it up on PC. Not had much opportunity to play it yet (just the first few levels) but based on the little I've played so far it looks, runs and sounds fantastic! The art style is great, the Goemon vibes are everywhere  and there have already been some poo jokes. So yeah, I'm loving it. Only potential issue I can see right now is with the camera control, or rather, the lack of control. It's possible to rotate it with the right stick, but there doesn't appear to be any way to instantly recentre it behind Bakeru. Which is a bit annoying when sprinting as you have to hold down the X button, so no way to move the camera at the same time. Unless I'm missing something. Anyway, can't wait to properly get my teeth into this over the weekend.
    • That's not the correct action you fool. You've got to do a circular motion like Doctor Strange. Amazon have it out for delivery, I do hope it will arrive in time for finishing work. I've got it sent to the local One Stop because the post people have been increasingly lazy in how they hide their packages when we're not in. I blame the missus for ordering so much tat from Temu.
    • So the last 60 minutes flew by. A spectacular achievement. DualSense is literally a game changer.
    • Just a hint of what's to come.  I was thinking, maybe they'll release sets of past PlayStation console-themed plates and/or a controller for the 30th anniversary.  Want your PS5 to look like a PS2, here you go
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m