NEurope
stev2604

Firefox Download Day

dday_badge_fox.png

Firefox are trying to break the world record for software downloads tomorrow. People can help them by downloading Firefox 3 tomorrow. Currently it's at about 1,300,000.

I'm already pledged up. But i think i'm sticking with Safari.

Been getting the RCs recently, and had the betas before hand, so i'm acquainted to it but i'll give the final version a day of being my only browser before i decide.

I'll download it. Opera all the way for me though. Doesn't have many addon capabilites like Firefox but the tabs in opera are so much better.

I'll download it. Opera all the way for me though. Doesn't have many addon capabilites like Firefox but the tabs in opera are so much better.

What this man said.

What this man said.

Same, and Firefox isn't customizable enough for me. Can't change it so ctrl+n opens a new tab instead of ctrl+t.

Count me in!

Wow, 89 people on Svalbard and Jan Mayen and 60 on the Falklands have pledged, I didn't know there were that many people there of the Firefox-using type...

Same, and Firefox isn't customizable enough for me. Can't change it so ctrl+n opens a new tab instead of ctrl+t.

Isn't ctrl-t easier to hit?

Curiously I pledged just today. Can we download now? Technically its already Download Day.

Yep, I'm up.

Tried Opera today, it's nice, but FF beats it hands down for my surfing. FF all the way.

Isn't ctrl-t easier to hit?

Probably, but I've always used ctrl-n and don't want to have to change.

Firefox are trying to break the world record for software downloads tomorrow. People can help them by downloading Firefox 3 tomorrow. Currently it's at about 1,300,000.

They're not trying to break the world record. They're trying to create one.

I've got the RC and it's cleaner than Firefox 2. I'll be downloading the final version when it's released. I've been with Firefox for years. I've tried others, but always go back to Firefox.

N-Europe looks pretty awesome in Firefox. I love it's cleanliness. And if you prefer loads of buttons for bookmarks, them you can also have it like that.

Firefox sounds the best as a name, as I love fire and I love foxes.

However, Safari FTW.

Probably, but I've always used ctrl-n and don't want to have to change.

Mouse gesture up > ctrl-n. :p (or any ctrl - )

They're not trying to break the world record. They're trying to create one.

I've got the RC and it's cleaner than Firefox 2. I'll be downloading the final version when it's released. I've been with Firefox for years. I've tried others, but always go back to Firefox.

N-Europe looks pretty awesome in Firefox. I love it's cleanliness. And if you prefer loads of buttons for bookmarks, them you can also have it like that.

Looking good, blends better with Vista. Just wish they could make all of the header transparent.

However, Safari FTW.

The Windows version is pretty horrific. And that's not even including it's fugly iTunes-like design (or the massive fatal flaw in the browser that makes it vulnerable to attacks)

lol where do you get it lol i cant seem to find it on that site and i did pledge im tired though

I agree with Stefkov.

The new version Opera 9.50 is awesome.