NEurope

I was just thinking- having been here for a few years (on and off) since I did work experience (long shit days, internet access = post deluge.) I've certainly got alot older, changed a fair bit over the years and generally got more and more awesome.

but here comes the important bit: Has the forum aged with me? certainly we have a few older members (see the uni thread etc) but we've also lost a fair few old C-E members and such.

I recently turned 20 but how old is the forum on average?

i am 18 aswell.....................Is say most members are adults.Except triforce:D..lol only messing

21, to be 22 in February.

Thing is, I go to school with 18-19 year olds and unless I tell them, people think I'm just 18 too. I guess that's sorta a good thing, maybe. X3

Im 16, and joined these forums 1 year before C-E changed to R-E (I had quite afew name changes on C-E)

21, to be 22 in February.

Thing is, I go to school with 18-19 year olds and unless I tell them, people think I'm just 18 too. I guess that's sorta a good thing, maybe. X3

Of course it is, doesn't everyone want to look younger then the actually are? (other then 16 year olds trying to get a drink in a pub). Well I'm 20, which sucks as I can no longer use the excuse of being a teenager. Interesting theory about the forum growing up as the members grow up, however as soon as someone brings up the topic of masturbation that theory soon goes to hell.

I am the same as Eunuh, 21, going to college with people younger than me.

I dont mind it so much. People do think i'm younger than I am though.

Of course it is, doesn't everyone want to look younger then the actually are? (other then 16 year olds trying to get a drink in a pub). Well I'm 20, which sucks as I can no longer use the excuse of being a teenager. Interesting theory about the forum growing up as the members grow up, however as soon as someone brings up the topic of masturbation that theory soon goes to hell.

lol wanking.

I'm 15 in two weeks, and I joined up when I was 13 in the ending days of C-E.

I'm 23, and joined when the Freeloader was released, so I could trade Animal Crossing items with other people on the board. That was February 2003, so I was 19 at the time.

I'm 17 and joined under another username when I was 13, then started Moria at 14 I think... Maybe it was 12 and 13 though, I can't remember.

I was 18 in September :)

Been here quite a while. Don't know how long it's been but it was quite soon after the name change to cube-europe. Didn't post anything for a long time though.

I am 15 now, I joined up when I was 13 as ballmonkey!

I don't think the forum has grown up, a lot of older people have gone and a lot of younger (acting) people have arrived. It will never age I don't think.

I'm 17 and I joined up when i was either 13 or 14 (can't remember), under the name R-Master.

I'm 17, and I've been visiting this site since I was 12, a few months before the cube came out. My old username was Psykopoo, I only posted in the comments sections back then though.

I turned 20 back in September, so no longer have the luxury of being a teenager!

I think I joined C-E during E3 of last year so would've been 18.