N-Europe

N-Europe Hall of Fame.

triforcemario

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, I don't post as much as I used to and I'm not as active, so I'm not so hip on the current affairs around here, but the people who I have noticed that deserve recognition are:

Arragaun

Aimless

Shorty

Haver

The3rdChildren

CubeChris

Shino

Reasons? I can't be bothered.

I must say, I don't post as much as I used to and I'm not as active, so I'm not so hip on the current affairs around here, but the people who I have noticed that deserve recognition are:

Arragaun

Aimless

Shorty

Haver

The3rdChildren

CubeChris

Shino

Reasons? I can't be bothered.

Your pirate smiley avatar always lights up a thread.

This thread had just lost all validity, if this isn't sarcasm then I'll... well I dunno what I'll do but seriously?!)

Yeah, it was a bit of a tongue in cheek reason, but I do like the way he will defend his opinion to the end. Same goes for TakeoMiyazaki, he just will not give in to anyone. Viper has been a legend for a such a long time and deserves a mention for the Aliens thread (I'm pretty sure he did it) which provided some great prose to read. Fierce_Link always tries to liven up the forums when it is in a slump. Platty and Ashley for keeping us heathen plebs in order. Meik and The 3rd Children for their irreverent humour.