N-Europe

Wii sports vanished from US release lists

demonmike04

I take it that this is what NGamer meant by "some games may reach stores before the console", too.

I take it Wii games in UK will be 39.99 RRP, too. (same price as GC).

Either Wii Sports will be bundled with the console, or it will be in the console.

I still can't understand the hate against GoNintendo. They have good news section and they clearly state rumours as rumours. And what makes things even more hilarious is that how often people here paste news from GoNintendo.

Personally, when they state a news article as fact just coz some employee on the forums is saying its true, their tards.

I still can't understand the hate against GoNintendo. They have good news section and they clearly state rumours as rumours. And what makes things even more hilarious is that how often people here paste news from GoNintendo.

Agreed. If anything, they deserve praise. They post a lot of rumours, but yes, they clearly state that rumours are rumours, and not fact.

They just don't post random rumours either, and have a good record of being right. I think they're a quality site that need to be more widely praised. Great site.