N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am most definitely staying spoiler free. In fact last week at work some guy was talking about the film and gave me the impression he knew what happened so I ran upstairs :heh: Also why I'm seeing the first possible screening I can.

I am most definitely staying spoiler free. In fact last week at work some guy was talking about the film and gave me the impression he knew what happened so I ran upstairs :heh: Also why I'm seeing the first possible screening I can.

Well, here's something very interesting about Toy Story 3:

It's apparently a sequel to Toy Story 2.

They (Disney) organise releases in the UK around the school holidays and the 19th is the first Monday (even if films are usually released on Fridays) of the summer holidays.

Although I'm not sure what excuse they had for Up as the Easter and Summer holidays happened and didn't get released until the October holiday. And I can't recall them releasing anything big over the summer so that they don't "flood the market"/compete with themselves last summer...

They're just dicks sometimes, essentially. Or at least dicks to adults. Kids probably aren't sitting there waiting for TS3, they'll just go see it when its out.

I know someone else has stated they hate TS3, but they're a troller whose banned from Metacritic and theres a petition to ban him from RT

That's Arnold White. I got an invitation to join a group to help get him banned, lmao.

I can't wait for this movie! I'm just so excited!

I know that's going to be a joke response and won't be a spoiler but I still don't want to click

:heh:

I've waited 11 years! ELEVEN YEARS! That's nearly half my life!

I'm not either...just in case...it's not that I don't trust you or anything Cube but I ain't taking chances...

Also I have too, me and my mate love the Toy Story movies so we're pretty hyped tbh.

I'd love to add my own guile's theme idea but I'm a noob to all that. Installed DownloadHelper for Firefox to rip the youtube vid I wanted to add the theme to, downloaded the mp3, but Windows Movie maker doesn't recognise the movie file and DownloadHelper wants me to install a converter in order to convert the file to WMV and I don't know if I can trust it because I'm so noobish... So how would you go about it?

EDIT: going to search for the fire as a WMV already on TINTNERNETS. Makes sense.

I'd love to add my own guile's theme idea but I'm a noob to all that. Installed DownloadHelper for Firefox to rip the youtube vid I wanted to add the theme to, downloaded the mp3, but Windows Movie maker doesn't recognise the movie file and DownloadHelper wants me to install a converter in order to convert the file to WMV and I don't know if I can trust it because I'm so noobish... So how would you go about it?

EDIT: going to search for the fire as a WMV already on TINTNERNETS. Makes sense.

http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html

If you cannae find one Jay, or for future problems of a similar nature - I recommend Audacity or Goldwave. Apart from cutting bits out, you can export them as a selection of different file types. Need any assistance, slam a message my way.

Since I'm a bugger for maximum exposure. I give you Comedy Typhoon, a parody on ReZ's Rainbow.

Wait what?! It's one of the best ones, esp around 0:48 to 0:52. Epic.

The music doesn't match at all! It needs to change when they do their hip thrusting, change of pace in the dance but no change of pace in the music = doesn't fit...