N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paj, as I'd like to hear your response as to if you think the slow down on this video adds to it. I'll be honest, I'll think you're totally mental if you think it doesn't.

Everyone has funnier times with their friends than anything else though. Thats just a fact of life.

Also illustrated my point really well by posting the wrong video, lol.

PS I love you too. You know that. :)

Paj, as I'd like to hear your response as to if you think the slow down on this video adds to it. I'll be honest, I'll think you're totally mental if you think it doesn't.

It doesn't make it any funnier really. I was already amused by her strange pronounciation of "dickhead". It's like when you hear someone tell the same joke over and over throught the same day. But in concentrated, fatal form. It leaves you with nothing.

Ant makes that clip. "Do you want to do it again? Go stand by the mic...sorry...there's no tiiiime!"

Not word for word, but the same thing. :heh: I feel sorry for the girl, but I love Ant. :D

Anyway, this has me in awe:

I now have a new God. The "pow...pow" makes it. Skip forward to about 6:55 to see the whole thing in motion, this guy is great. :D But, the beauty is seeing it throughout...he clearly loves Thriller, as do I.