NEurope

Its only a partial link and this is more creepy than funny (in fact its very creepy) but

Just wrong.

Well, at least they take it nicely. You gotta have respect for them for being so polite and friendly.

EDIT: Taken the video down due to a request, sorry peeps! Ignore this post.

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Its only a partial link and this is more creepy than funny (in fact its very creepy) but

Just wrong.

That video is painful to watch, the 'narrator' sounds like his nose is running all over his shoes and into his gigantic always-open mouth. He talks by making strange jaw movements and forcing sound out, not involving putting lips together.

More disgusting than funny but I guess this thread is probably the best place to post it:

I want one.

That Bacon & Chesse stuffed pizza burger actually makes me hungry.... I'd have it without all the bacon though

Ever wondered what your cats are saying when they meow?

Well this is as good a place as any;

Proof that dogs are indeed better than cats (although I do love cats...and any animal really); my dog learnt how to high five pretty quickly, probably about 10 minutes. Hold my hand up and say "high five" and she does it. The cats...still learning.

I did like in that video "Quick, someone's coming! Act like a cat."

Well this is as good a place as any;

Proof that dogs are indeed better than cats (although I do love cats...and any animal really); my dog learnt how to high five pretty quickly, probably about 10 minutes. Hold my hand up and say "high five" and she does it. The cats...still learning.

I did like in that video "Quick, someone's coming! Act like a cat."

Indeed, the ability to high-five is a powerful argument, though I still firmly believe cats are more awesome. I will prove it someday ... just you wait ...